Last Date:23 March, 2019
Notice No.A-1/2019 Dated 23.02.2019
Rail Coach Factory (RCF)
RCF aka Rail Coach Factory invites application for the post of 223 Act Apprentice Vacancy . Apply Online before 23 March 2019. RCF Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below……. Official Website is http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the post – Act Apprentice
No of post – 223
Pay Scale – Not Specified
- The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable. Suppose a candidate has got CGPA 7.4, First he will Multiply 7.4 with 9.5 and his %age will come as 70.3% (i.e.7.4 x 9.5). Then in Column “Maximum marks in Xth Class” He/She should fill 1000 marks. Similarly, in Column “Marks obtained in Xth Class” He/She will put 700 marks. When marks obtained by candidate in matriculation are 70% & in ITI are 80% then the % age of both the examination will be (70+80)/2=75%.
General Instructions:delhi sarkari naukri
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 , notified on 15.07.1992 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to oiler any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of/his apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- If the marks of 10th Passed is given in CGPA the percentage of the same to be filled up in format (ONLINE Application) also.
- Enrolment with Employment Exchange is must except for wards of employees of RCF/Kapurthala.
- Engagement of Act Apprentices will be from the sources of candidates who have registered their names in the nearest Employment Exchanges (i.e. Punjab State).
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates/ false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- Certificate/Document verification/scrutiny is to be completed within 15 days of declaration of result.
- The candidates who are called for document verification are advised to bring their medical fitness certificate duly issued by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or traveling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.scfindianrailways.gov.in Detailed instruction for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Candidates are required to log on the RCF website www.ref indianrailways.govin provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc. carefully.
- Candidates should ensure their name, father name, date of birth exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment..
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars
like Name/Father’s name/community/Photo(face)/educational and/ or technical qualifications etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printout of their application. If found eligible,
he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates are required to upload their passport size coloured photograph (size 3.5cm x 3.5 cm, not older than three months from the date of application in JPG/JPEG format, 100 PDI, Size of the image/file should be between 20 kb-70 kb) with clear front view of the candidates without cap and sunglasses. Candidates may note that RCF may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the application form and the actual physical appearance of the candidate.Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing at the time of Document verification.
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb — 30kb).
- Before commencement of the Apprenticeship training in the designated trade, the selected candidate or, if he/she is a minor then, his/her guardian has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Established in 1986, RCF is a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. RCF has already carved a niche in the industrial scenario of the country at large and Indian Railways , in particular. After turning out its first coach in March 1988, RCF has moved on to become the largest and most modern coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. At present more than 28,000 RCF built coaches are traversing the length and breadth of our nation. Every year RCF is adding more than 1600 coaches to this fleet, which includes AC and Non-AC coaches for Broad Gauge.
- RCF is equipped with a state-of-the–art CAD centre and CNC machines to undertake design and manufacture of bogies, shells (both with stainless steel and corten steel).FRP interiors as per customer’s requirement. The state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and processes have enabled RCF to achieve excellence in Design, Development, Manufacture, Installation and after sales service of Railway Coaches with a view to ensure enhanced satisfaction of the Rail customer.
- The factory is located at a distance of 7 kms. from the historical city of Kapurthala. The integrated township is very well planned and boasts of lush green surroundings. It is considered one of the best residential complexes in the country. RCF is a self contained unit with its own shopping complex, six schools, banks with ATM facilities and a 76 bedded hospital. Apart from this, RCF colony has a beautiful lake complex, a large sports stadium, an 18-hole golf course, synthetic lawn-tennis courts, Astroturf Hockey Stadium, international size swimming pool, skating rink and other sports facilities.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form