Advt No : RTMNU/GA/475
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University(RTMNU)
RTMNU aka Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University invites application for the post of 92 Teachers. Apply Offline before 16 August 2018. RTMNU Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nagpuruniversity.org
Name of the post — Teachers
No of post — 92
Pay Scale — Rs. 24,000/- per month
Master’s Degree, NET, B. Pharm, BE/ B.Tech.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:government jobs
- Please note that the appointment of Assistant Professor(s) in the University/conducted colleges/Institution is purely on contract basis and strictly only for the period from the date of joining to 30th April, 2019 on a consolidated pay of Rs.24,000/- per month. A person selected will not have enforceable right on the University for continuation in the succeeding academic session in any circumstances.
- A person selected will be permissible to avail only 8 general leave during the academic session. No other leave and allowances are permitted to the person selected.
- Candidates must read all the instructions before filling the application form in a prescribed “Format of Application” from the University website www.nagpuruniversity.org Candidates must ensure that no column is wrongly filled in Application form as the information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and of the candidates for being called for the interview.Applications not filled in correctly, incomplete or as per the instructions are liable to be rejected and the responsibility of such rejection would be on the candidate himself/herself.
- An applicant is required to submit separate application for each post and reserved category.
- Self-attested copies of the certificates should be attached in support of information given in the form where necessary and serial No. of enclosure attached should be indicated in the respective column given in the form. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form.
- Prescribed qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor would be as per the Norms/Regulations of UGC/AICTE/NCTE & as amended from time to time and as approved by the Government.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50 % of the marks at the Master’s degree level for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped categoryof Maharashtra.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories specified by the state Government of Maharashtra only shall be considered for the posts reserved in this advertisement. The candidates from reserved category who are domiciled outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as Open category candidates as per Maharashtra Govt. Circular No.CBS-1290/23116/Pra.Kra.378/ Mapak.5, dated 24-08-1995.
- Candidates should also attach self-attested copies of caste validity certificate and non-creamy layer certificate wherever applicable.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:30-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:16-08-2018 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format, Pasted (do not staple/pin) a passport size colour photograph on it (attached above) to “The Registrar, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Building, Ravindranath Tagore Marg, Near Maharajbag, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440 001 (M.S.), India” on or before 16 Aug 2018 05:00 PM, along with the set of NINE COPIES of the prescribed application form either handwritten or neatly typed, and the clear and legible self-attested copies (not originals) of all relevant certificates/ publications/ pre-prints / reprints etc. in proof of all information (date of birth, qualifications, experience, publications, etc.) ‘Enclosure Sr.No._____ ‘ (as mentioned/filled in the application) shall be written at the right top corner of each copy of the certificate/document enclosed with the application.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form