Advt.No. : 2 of 2018 -19
Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC)
HPSC aka Haryana Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 54 District Attorney, Assistant Director, Manager, SM, AGM & Various Vacancy 2018. HPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hpsconline.in
Name of the post — District Attorney, Assistant Director & Various
No of post — 10
Pay Scale — Rs. 67,700 — 1,91,000/-
General Instructions to Candidates:tamilnadu govt employment
- The candidate should fill all details correctly in the Online Application Form and submitted after being satisfied that all the particulars/details have been rightly reflected in the online application form.
- After submitting online application form, Registration No. and Password will be generated and the candidate should take print out of the Registration No. and Password for his record.
- After successful submission of online Application Form, the candidates are advised to pay application fees through net banking, debit card and credit card upto 24:00 hours midnight of closing date i.e. 30.08.2018 and thereafter to take out the print of online Application Form.
- Submission of printed copy of the application form:- The candidates are advised/directed to retain the printed/hard copies of their online application form with them so that they should not face any problem in sending the hard copy to the Commission as and when required by the Commission at later stage within the specified period. This would be required from only those candidates who qualify for the interview. In case the candidate fails to submit the hard copy of the application form alongwith all documents relating to his claim in the application form, i.e. Age, Category, Qualifications, Domicile, Experience,etc., the candidature of such candidate shall not be considered in the further selection process and he/she would be liable for being placed as not qualified for interview and thereby rejected. Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies.
- Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e-g Name, Father”Ÿs Name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, Photo & Signature, fee etc. After final submission of online application form by the candidate, no change will be allowed and candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form and fees paid by him/her.
- In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form alongwith requisite fee before closing date. Fees paid earlier shall not be adjusted against the fresh online application form. The candidates must mention the detail of erroneous application forms in the appropriate column of the fresh online application form. Further after submission of online application form, no amendment/change shall be entertained. Candidates will be considered against the registration number for which he appeared in the Recruitment/ Screening Test and/or appeared in the interview.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:31-07-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:30-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at HPSC’s website (http://hpsconline.in/) from 31 Jul 2018 to 30 Aug 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form