Last Date:03 August,2019
Advt. No. : F.07/2019-Acad.I
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
AIIMS Delhi aka All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 89 Junior Resident. Apply before 03 August 2019. AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.aiims.edu
Name of the post – Junior Resident
No of post – 89
Pay Scale – 15600 – 39100/-
MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
General Information:employment news
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
- Applications are invited from Indian Citizens (including OCI/PIO) for the following POSTS of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in the speciality as indicated against each for the candidates belonging to the UR, EWS, OBC, SC and ST in level 10 of pay matrix (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible. Last date for submission of application for these posts is 03.08.2019.
- It may be noted that the opportunity for counselling/selection will be permitted initially to remaining waiting list UR candidate/s against vacant UR post/s for July, 2019 session. In the event of any shortfall in the panel of UR waiting list candidates, the candidates applied afresh for UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST posts will be considered as per their merit. Candidates must note that NO SEPARATE INTIMATION WILL BE SENT FOR THE COUNSELLING.
- Remaining UR waiting list candidates are not required to apply, they will be called for counselling directly as per their merit in waiting list.
- The form can be downloaded from the Institute web sites www.aiims.edu,www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiimsexams.org. The offline application form can also be obtained from Academic Section from 10:00AM to 04.00 PM on all working days and from 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon on Saturday. Duly filled in application form should reach to the undersigned latest by 03.08.2019 (Saturday) by 12:00 NOON. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Counselling of candidates for allotment of these posts will be held on 13.08.2019 (Tuesday) at 09.00 AM in the Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Hall, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- DMC is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than three years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 07.08.2019 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 14.08.2016 to 13.08.2019 only will be considered.
- Candidate should bring all Original Certificate – Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DMC registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the Interview. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate of the candidate who joins as Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be retained in the Academic Section. The same will be returned to the candidate on completion of tenure of the post i.e. after 31st
December, 2019 or after resignation (after obtaining all no dues from the concerned Department/Sections of the Institutes).
- Other terms & conditions of service/recruitment shall remain same as indicated in the Advertisement published for July, 2019 session.
- The number of vacancies indicated against each post/category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection without any notice.
- The name of eligible candidates to be called for Counselling will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS on 08.08.2019 at 04.00 P.M and also displayed on Institute web sites https://www.aiimsexams.org. Candidate must note that NO SEPARATE INTIMATION WILL BE SENT FOR THE COUNSELLING.
- Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it. Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences. Nehru’s dream was that such a centre would set the pace for medical education and research in Southeast Asia , and in this he had the wholehearted support of his Health Minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur.
- The health survey and development committee ,chaired by Sir Joseph Bhore, an Indian Civil Servant ,had in 1946 already recommended the establishment of a national medical centre which would concentrate on meeting the need for highly qualified manpower to look after the nation’s expanding health care activities . The dreams of Nehru and Amrit Kaur and the recommendations of the Bhore Committee converged to create a proposal which found favor with the government of New Zealand. A generous grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan made it possible to lay the foundation stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952.The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament ,to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care.
- All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
- The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. As provided in the Act, AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees. Teaching and research are conducted in 42 disciplines. In the field of medical research AIIMS is the lead, having more than 600 research publications by its faculty and researchers in a year. AIIMS also runs a College of Nursing and trains students for B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing post-certificate) degrees.
- Twenty-five clinical departments including four super specialty centers manage practically all types of disease conditions with support from pre- and Para-clinical departments. However, burn cases, dog-bite cases and patients suffering from infectious diseases are not entertained in the AIIMS Hospital. AIIMS also manages a 60-beded hospital in the Comprehensive Rural Health Centre at Ballabgarh in Haryana and provides health cover to about 2.5 lakh population through the Centre for Community Medicine.
click above to download
the employment notification