ADVERTISEMENT NO.E-II/05/2016 (I)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) for IIT Delhi on purely contract basis on consolidated salary as per details mentioned below, initially for a period of one year, extendable on year-to-year basis, but limiting to three years:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with first Division.
Note:himachal government jobs
- No candidate may be entertained if, he/she reports after the above mentioned time of reporting.
- All eligible candidates shall appear for a Written Test.
- Only those who score 60% or more in Written Test will be shortlisted for Interview.
- Please note that this is purely a temporary arrangement and appearance in the Walk-in-Interview and selection thereafter, does not entitle for any claim what-so-ever or permanency on the regular establishment of IIT Delhi.
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should report for the Test/Interview at above venue. Please bring your formal application along with Bio-data having complete information regarding educational qualification indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience etc. and a recent passport size photograph, along with attested photocopies certificates (academic & professional) addressed to Assistant Registrar (Estt-2), IIT Delhi. The specimen of “Application Form” is also available on the Website of IIT Delhi <www.iitd.ac.in> (Please see column Jobs IIT Delhi, under the heading non-academic). The syllabus for the both posts is also available on the website of IIT Delhi.
How to Apply IIT Delhi Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with application form, Bio-Data and a recent passport size photograph with original certificates (both academic & professional) at the time of interview.
Venue Of Interview: Board Room, IIT Delhi
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 22 & 23.12.2016