(A GOLD CATEGORY STATE PSU)
OMC House, Post Box No.34, Bhubaneswar-751001
The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of Odisha, the largest State PSU in the Country in Mining Sector intends to engage one Advisor for Underground Mining on full time contract basis with monthly consolidated remuneration initially for a period of one year subject to further extension basing on satisfactory performance / requirement of OMC.
Name of the post: Advisor (Underground Mining)
– Degree in Mining Engineering from a reputed institution like IIT / ISM / BHU / NIT with 1stÂ Â Â Class MMCC (Unrestricted).
– Should have 25 years of post qualification experience (after obtaining 1st Class MMCC) in Mining out of which at least 10 years experience should be in Underground Mining.
– Field experience of Greenfield underground project from concept of project commissioning in hard & soft strata.
– Should have at least working experience in General Manager level in State / Central PSU.
– Should have experience of stopping operation in different methods including sub-level open stopping with large dia blast hole.
– Up-to maximum 62 years of age as on 01.08.2015.
– Officers against whom departmental proceedings or criminal cases contemplated / pending or who have been penalized for misconduct during preceding five years of service period shall not be considered.
Method Of Selection:
– The eligible candidates will be short-listed on the basis of relevant work experience.
– The selection will be made on the basis of personal interview of eligible shortlisted candidates.
– No TA /DA / to & fro fare shall be paid either for attending the personal interview or joining the post in OMC.
Terms Of Engagement:
– He will be engaged in OMC as Advisor for Underground Mining on full time contract basis initially for a period of one year subject to further extension basing on satisfactory performance / requirement of OMC up to maximum age of 65 years.
– He shall hold his office in the Corporate Office of Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., Bhubaneswar & take-up the assignment as per direction of the management.
– The above engagement is purely temporary & can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s prior notice.
– He shall abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation.
Interested eligible candidates may go through the detailed terms & conditions of engagement & download the application format from OMC website http://www.omcltd.in & submit the same duly filled in along with self-attested certificates / documents in support of date of birth, qualification, relevant work experience, date of entry into Government / PSU service, date of retirement, amount of last salary / pension drawn, one page note justifying their suitability for the job to the undersigned on or before 21.09.2015 positively. Applications received without full documents or part documents or received after 21.09.2015 due to postal / courier delay shall not be entertained.andhra pradesh government jobs
Last Date: 21-09-2015
click above to download
the employment notification