Last Date:02 May,2019
Air India Limited
Air India Limited invites all eligible candidates exclusively for Walk-In-Interview to fill up 79posts of Trainee Controllers and Data Entry Operators on contractual basis under the given project.Candidates should appear for this Walk-In-Interview at the given venue along with the application form and all original documents. The date and reporting time of Walk-In-Interview is 30-04-2019 and 02-05-2019
Name of the post – Trainee Controllers & Data Entry Operators
No of post – 79
Pay Scale – Rs 25000,Rs 21000
B.E./B.Tech. in any stream and min 01 year experience OR 03 years Diploma in Engineering or Graduation and min 03 years experience/Graduation and min 06 months experience OR 12th and min 01 year experience.
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Selected candidates would be required to undergo for Pre-Employment Medical Examination and the cost of the same will be borne by the candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare, on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules. After verification of documents, if their eligibility is established and they appear for Personal Interview, reimbursement of fare will be made by cheque and sent to them by post. No other expenses, whatsoever will be reimbursed.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria as on 01.04.2019 and the particulars furnished by them in the Application Format are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates or the testimonials attached/provided, are found incorrect/false or it is found that the candidates do not possess the laid
down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria as on the date of reckoning eligibility,i.e. 01.04.2019, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with them in the matter and if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/condition, based on requirements.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/appointment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format .
- One set of SELF ATTESTED photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth,Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification (If any), Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC Candidates only), EWS Certificate in the prescribed Format issued by the Competent Authority (For EWS Candidates only) and Experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc., Salary Slips, Experience Letter from previous employer etc. wherein the Job Description is clearly indicated) along with ORIGINALS .
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for the post of Trainee Controller and Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in case of Data Entry Operator in favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi being the Application Fee (Application Fee not applicable in case of SC/ST Candidates). Please mention your Full Name & Mobile No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft’.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category should be in possession of Category Certificate in the prescribed Format meant for Central Government employment along with Non-Creamy Layer status. Please note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the Complete Application Format routed through proper channel or along with the “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- Candidature of candidates currently working as Controller or Data Entry Operator on direct Contract with the subsidiary companies of Air India Limited, will not be considered.
- On appointment, candidates will be positioned at Delhi/Mumbai. They may however, be transferred at any Station/Base on Air India Network based on operational requirements at the sole discretion of the Management.
- For the post of Trainee Controllers, selected candidates would be required to undergo requisite Company Training. In case, the progress of the candidate in training is not found satisfactory, his/her training will be terminated.
- Selected candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 05 years or till the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier. The Fixed Term Contract is however, extendable depending upon the performance and Company’s requirement.
- Selected candidates for the post of Trainee Controllers will be required to submit a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) from a Nationalized Bank for a period of 05 years at the time of joining training. In case, the candidate leaves the Company before completion of 05 years tenure of Fixed Term Contract, the said Bank Guarantee in whole will be invoked by the Company.
- Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi.It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally, the carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017.The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.
- The airline was founded by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines in 1932; Tata himself flew its first single-engine de Havilland Puss Moth, carrying air mail from Karachi to Bombay’s Juhu aerodrome and later continuing to Madras (currently Chennai). After World War II, it became a public limited company and was renamed as Air India. On 21 February 1960, it took delivery of its first Boeing 707 named Gauri Shankar and became the first Asian airline to induct a jet aircraft in its fleet. In 2000–01, attempts were made to privatise Air India and from 2006 onwards, it suffered losses after its merger with Indian Airlines.
- Air India also operates flights to domestic and Asian destinations through its subsidiaries Alliance Air and Air India Express. Air India’s mascot is the Maharajah (Emperor) and the logo consists of a flying swan with the wheel of Konark inside it.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form