Advt No : 01/2018
North Central Railway(NCR)
Pryagraj (Uttar Pradesh)
North Central Railway, Jhansi & Allahabad invites application for the post of 703 Trade Apprentice Vacancy. NCR Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the post – Trade Apprentice
No of post – 703
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
General Information:police recruitment
- The candidates who have already completed their training under Apprentice Act, 1961 from any institute/establishment are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- Agreement of Training- The selected candidate or his/her guardian (in case of minor) has to execute an apprenticeship contract or agreement with employer before apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
- After completion of training every apprentice has to undergo to Trade Test conducted by Director General, Employment &Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, New Delhi. Passed candidate will get National Trade Certificate but there is no guarantee of employment.
- The decision of administration regarding selection of candidates and their training will be final. If at a later stage it is found that the selected candidate has given wrong / false information, then the candidate will be dismissed without giving any notice.
- Candidate must ensure before submission of online application that he/she is fulfilling qualifications and other standards prescribed. If any candidate does not fulfill the prescribed qualification and other eligibility criteria, the administration has the right to cancel / reject such application at any stage of selection process and if the candidate has been engaged for training, his/her candidature will be cancelled without prior intimation.
- The last date of receiving of the complete online printout application form in all respects in the office is 31.12-2018 at 17:45 PM by ordinary post only. The candidates may also drop his/her application in the box on any working day between 10.00 AM to 17:45 PM up to 31-12-2018 in the Office of Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, Allahabad (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section – Room No. 112 ).
- Applicants will fill their form on line on the NCR website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in . The applicants will login on NCR website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in News and Recruitment Act Apprentice Notification ALD Division and click. On the ensuing window the candidate will click Act Apprentice Notification 2018-19 ALD Division and fill the online form. After filling up the form the candidate will also take a print out of the form and submit the same alongwith attested Photostat copy of High School or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) Marksheet, Certificate, ITI marksheet (all semesters) and ITI certificate issued by NCVT in an envelope and sent to Office of the Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section, Room No. 112, Allahabad Division North Central Railway, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pin Code- 211001.The following must be annexed with online printout application in the envelope :-
- A postal order / Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- addressed to Sr. DFM / NCR / ALD as processing fee which is not refundable is to be enclosed with the application form. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PH / women candidates.
- Precautions for submission of application- The applicant’s name, father and mother’s name should be clearly mentioned on the online application form(abbreviations should be strictly avoided). Application without attested copies of SC /ST / OBC / Handicapped Certificate / Educational / Technical qualification certificate will not be accepted. The candidates who have passed I.T.I. from S.C.V.T. are not eligible to apply and no correspondence will be entertained from any person or organization in such applications and no reply will be given. No application will be accepted after last date. Office of the Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section will not be responsible for late or wrong delivery of postal department at any stage of engagement process.
- Application under Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2018-19 in Mech ( C&W ) depot , Electric Loco Shed and T.M.S. / Kanpur, North Central Railway” must be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list of the candidates who have applied and are eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/oral exam in this selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent Exam by a candidate from recognized educational Board / Institute plus ITI examination marks.
- The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent Exam plus ITI examination marks and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- If more than one candidate gets equal marks/percentage in 10th Exam plus ITI marks then the older candidate whose date of birth is earlier will be higher in rank than the other whose date of birth is later.
- Trade/Community/Category wise Select List will be prepared on the basis of merit.
- The candidates placed in the select list will be called for verification of documents in due time.
- The candidate will be declared fit for training after being given the medical fitness certificate on successful medical examination by Authorized Railway Medical Officer. If the candidate fails in medical examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will have no right for training.
- No Daily allowance or Travelling allowance will be admissible.
- Hostel/Residential facility will not be provided to selected candidates and as per Apprentice Act, 1961 the selected candidates have to arrange accommodation for themselves.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:30-11-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:30-12-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at NCR‘s website (http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/) from 30 Nov 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form