Advt No : A-12034/01/2018-Admn.I
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
UPSC aka Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 07 Senior Developers & Software Designer Vacancy 2018. UPSC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Senior Developers & Software Designer
No of post – 07
Pay Scale – 45000/-, 75000/- (Per Month)
General Conditions:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Engagement of IT Professionals i.e. Software Designer/ Sr. Developers on contract basis in the Office of UPSC
- Job Requirement: The individual will be required to handle various projects such as ORA, SOAP,E-Admit Card, DAF, Accounting Software, Panel and Data Bank Software, Recruitment Rule Software etc
- Nature of Job: The engagement will be on full time contract basis and no Individual would be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of Contract.
- Duty Hours: 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM during working days, however in special circumstances, the Individual may be called on Saturdays/ Sunday/ other Gazetted holidays or may be required to stay beyond normal working hours for which no extra remuneration will be paid. However, for attending office on Saturdays/ Sunday/ other Gazetted holidays they may be given compensatory off.The Individual will be required to mark the attendance in Bio-metric System.
- Salary and Emoluments: Software Designer will be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rs 75000/- and Sr. Developer will be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 45000/-. No other allowances/ perquisites, whatsoever such as HRA, TA/DA, and residential accommodation, residential telephone facility etc will be provided to them. There will be a 5% increase in consolidated salary on annual basis if the contract is extended for a period of one year beyond existing contract period.
- Period of Contract: The contract shall be initially for a period of 1 year extendable at the discretion of the Commission based on the performance of the individual.Before the expiry of the Contract period, either party will be at liberty to leave the contract by giving 01 months prior notice to the other party provided there will be a clear period of 30 days before giving such notice.
- Experience Certificate: After expiry of the term of contract, an experience certificate will be issued to the concerned individual subject to minimum of six months service in UPSC.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to them for joining the assignment or on its culmination.
- Individual shall work under the supervision of IS Wing of UPSC and shall report to Joint Secretary (IS Wing), UPSC.
- Leave: Individual will not be entitled for any kind of regular leave except eight days paid absence in a calendar year to be calculated on pro-rata basis.
- Individual should maintain the safety, security & confidentiality of data handled by him/her and should maintain high standard of integrity.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, UPSC reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- During the period of their engagement with the UPSC, it is likely that they may come across certain information of importance or secret nature. They would,therefore, be subject to the provisions of the Indian Official Secrets Act, 1923, not only during the period of their assignment but also thereafter. More importantly,they will not divulge any information gathered by them during the period of their assignment to anyone who is not authorized to know/have the same.
- The intellectual property rights (IPR) of the data collected as well as the deliverables produced for the office shall remain with this office. No. one shall utilize or publish or disclose any part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment, or during the course of the assignment for the office, without the express written consent of the office. The Individual shall be bound to hand over the entire set of records of assignment to the office before the expiry of thecontract, and before the final payment is released by the office. Accordingly, it will be required to furnish NOC/ No-dues certificate from the concerned Branches/Sections.
- UPSC shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, damage; injury suffered by the Individual, whatsoever, arising in or out of the execution of work including travel.
- In the event any Individual is found unfit on any account or any insubordination/ misconduct, his/her services can be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
- The above terms & Conditions are illustrative and not exhaustive.
- The duly completed application in prescribed proforma along-with requisite documents should be submitted so as to reach the office latest by 20/12/2018.Any application received after the above date will not be entertained. The application should be submitted with the following documents: (a) Copy of 10th and 12th Certificate (b) Copy of Degree Certificate (c) Copy of PAN card and AADHAR card- mandatory.
Last Date For Submission of Application form:20-12-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with requisite documents send to Under Secretary (Admn), R.No. 216/AB, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069 on or before 20.12.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form