Advt No.: Admin/Rec./10/JR/2015/AIIMS.RPR
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
G. E. Road, Tatibandh,
Raipur-492 099 (CG)
AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care institute, being established by theÂ Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the PradhanÂ Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regionalÂ imbalances in quality tertiary level health care in the country, and attainingÂ self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and trainingÂ the PMSSY has set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of theÂ country.
AIIMS, Raipur will conduct Walk—in-Interview for the following postÂ under Govt. of India Residency Scheme for 11 (eleven) months.
1.Post Name- Junior Resident
No of Vacancy- 67 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.andhra pradesh government jobs
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No ObjectionÂ Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification isÂ minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is purely on contract basis (under residency scheme, GoI) for aÂ period of 11 months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacantÂ posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If theÂ contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. TheÂ appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving oneÂ month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason orÂ failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competentÂ authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS andÂ shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engageÂ himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.Â He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable toÂ the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her.Â The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required.Â No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three)Â months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection CertificateÂ (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate .
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension,Â Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any otherÂ benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
How to Apply AIIMS Raipur Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents, colour passport size photograph & fee at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.)—492099.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 16 & 17.11.2016 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification