Advt. No. : PSC-R(B)02/2018
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)
Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
APPSC aka Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 65 Assistant Professor & District Library and Information Officer. Apply Online before 02 July 2018. APPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.appsc.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Assistant Professor
No of post- 62
Pay Scale- 15600 — 39100/-
Grade Pay- 6000/-
Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University and National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
HOW TO APPLY:psu jobs
- candidates are required to apply online only using website www.appsconline.in.Briefinstructionforfillinguponlineapplicationisavailableonthe above mentioned Website’.
- Scanned copies of the following documents/information are to attached/uPloaded.
- tificatesandmark.sheetsissuedbytheRegistrar/AssistantRegistrar/controllerof Examination/Vice Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain marks and educational qualification.
- NET/SLET/SET/PhD certificates.
- Recent pass-port size photographs’.
- APST certificate for APST candidates and Permanent Residential Certificate/EPIC/Aadhar Card/ST/SC/OBC certificate for Others’ .
- Matriculation Certificate for proof of Age issued by the Board only will be accepted’ .
- NOC/lntimation letter(self-attested) for those who are in regular Govt’ service’ .
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or other wise of a candidate for admissiontotheintervieworselectionwillbefinalandnocorrespondenceorpersonal enquiry will be entertained.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:02-07-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.appsc.gov.in on or before 02.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form