Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)
ESIC aka Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Haryana invites application for the post of 22 Specialist & Sr Resident Vacancy.Walk-in-Interview 21 June 2018. ESIC Haryana Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.esic.nic.in
1.Name of the post- Specialist & Sr Resident
No of post- 22
Pay Scale- Pay Band 3/ Rs. 40,000/- per month
PG Degree or a Diploma, MBBS.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duly afï¬xed recent passport size photograph. one set of attested photocopies of testimonials (including MBBS 81 PG attempt certiï¬cate, 10‘” passing certiï¬cate as proof date of birth and SCISTIPHIOBC Certiï¬cate) and relevant documents including MCI I State registration certiï¬cate may report to the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Seo-3 Plot No.41 lMT Manesar, Gurgaon(Haryana) on 21.06.2018 up to 11.00 AM and any application received thereafter will not be entertained.
- Candidate claiming reservation Iage relaxation on ground of belonging to the 086 should submit the community certiï¬cate as prescribed by GOI. The 030 certiï¬cate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview.
- Candidates suffering from 40% or more of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the reservation for PH category. Certiï¬cate of disability from any Govt. hospital should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates working in Govt. Service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
- Other terms and conditions shall be as per Govt. of India rules.
- No TA DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview
Walk-in Date & Time:21-06-2018 at 09:30 AM.
Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with Original & attested copies of relevant documents, two recent passport size photograph & experience certificate at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification