Last Date:06 Nov,2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Eligible candidates may appear in a walkin Interview to be organized by All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) on 06-11-2019 (11:00 AM) for 61 contractual posts of Senior Resident and Junior Resident.Interested Candidates may appear in walkin Interviews with filled application in, Bio data and all original documents, photocopies of all certificates in the proof of age, caste, quaification, experience and photographs at the given venue.
Name of the post – Senior Resident and Junior Resident
No of post – 61
Pay Scale – Rs.66,000/,Rs.60,000/-
MBBS /Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DM in their respective disciplines.
General Conditions:himachal government jobs
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up more or less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS/ Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/ MD/MS) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate/ (OPH) etc., of the candidates who are selected for the post of Senior Resident will be verified. If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/ resigns/ terminate before the completion of the tenure, he/ she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice period falls short of one month.
- The engagement of Senior Residents will only be made on contractual basis for a period of eleven (11) months.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should bring NOC from their present employer. The inservices candidates will not be permitted for examination / interview, without “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. On selection, the candidates working in Govt./PSUs have to submit the Relieve Order.
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
- Walk-in-interview for the post of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) in different specialities as indicated below in the consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- per month, will be held at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed upto 1½ years (3 terms) on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 01 (one) month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- If any candidate who joins the post and leaves / resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc..
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted on rotation at any place including the Trauma & Emergency Medicine in the Institute.
- He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have wilfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
- If selected, you have to join within 21 days of issue of the Offer of Appointment.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar), formerly Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The Institute operates autonomously under the aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar is situated on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar. It was built on about 100 acres of land in the Sijua neighborhood of Bhubaneswar. The AIIMS – Bhubaneswar is divided into three sections: a hospital, medical college, and student housing. The hospital was built by AIIMS at a cost of 2.64 billion (US$38 million). Approximately 1 billion (US$14 million) was projected to be spent for the construction of the medical college and ₹500 million (US$7.2 million) for the construction of the student housing.There will also be a 350-bed satellite location in Kalama village, Jaleswar block, Balasor district.978-bed AIIMS Bhubaneswar was inaugurated by Union Health and Family Welfare Minister Gulam Nabi Azad on 26 February 2014.
- The AIIMS Campus extends over 150 acres, consisting of the hospital complex and residential area. The hospital complex consists of a 900-bed multi speciality hospital with 41 departments. The Academic Area present in the complex houses the Academic Block, College of Nursing and Central Library. The Academic Blocks consists of 4 Lecture Halls and Departmental Labs of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine. All the 41 departments have departmental cabins, labs, library room as well as conference rooms. A stationery and snacks outlet is also housed in the Academic Building. The Academic Building also houses the offices of Director, Dean, Admin and other staff departments like Finance, Electric, Engineers and the central library. The residential complex consists of three Boys hostels and two girls Hostels for Undergraduate Students of MBBS, Nursing and Allied Sciences. The hostels have an 800-room capacity. Four Postgraduate Hostels along with four Staff and Faculty Blocks are also present. The Director’s Bungalow and Guest House is located near Main Residential Gate.
- The residential campus has two dining halls, presently managed and catered by Yatri Pvt. Limited. Dining Halls 1 and 2 serve as the canteens for the students, staffs and faculties. Apart from routine foods, the dining halls provide snacks, fast food and beverages. A multipurpose hall consisting of stationery shop and laundry is present. The campus is monitored by CCTV Cameras as well as over 200 security staff in both Hospital and Residential Area. A Mini Auditorium is present in College of Nursing. AIIMS Bhubaneswar also has a 750 seated auditorium that hosts seminars, conferences, national and state speeches, cultural nights and the Annual Day. A mortuary is present for Post Mortem studies, under the Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. The campus has a children’s park for staff and faculty families.
click above to download
the employment notification