Last Date:30 Nov,2019
Adv. Ref No.: EESL/0320/17
Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)
EESL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 235 posts of Engineer, Manager and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 30-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Engineer, Manager and Various
No of post – 235
Pay Scale – Rs 70000-200000,Rs 60000-180000,Rs 30000-120000,Rs 21500
Bachelor Degree / ITI / CA or ICWA /MBA/ M.Com / B.Com / LLB.
General Instruction:bank jobs
- Only Indian Nationals within prescribed Upper Age limit are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications are fulltime.
- The following process would be adopted for selection of candidates.
- Online written examination to be conducted in multiple centers* in major cities across the country followed by GD,(wherever applicable), and Interview. Date of Written exam and examination pattern, admit card details would be shared separately on EESL website. No GD/Interview shall be conducted for Assistant and Data Entry Operators positions and candidates will be selected based on the merit in written exam. Skill test may be taken for Assistant and Data Entry Operator positions.
- Candidates shall be given option to choose amongst the Test Centers/ Venue for upto 3 choices. However, EESL reserves the right to add or cancel any city/center depending upon the no. of candidates choosing a particular city/center.
- Group Discussion shall be conducted in the ratio of 1:15, wherever applicable, (for one position top fifteen candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination will be called for GD/Interview). For example, for the post of Deputy Manager , there is one vacancy, so top 15 candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination would be called for Group Discussion. Similarly, for AM position, there are two vacancies, so out of candidates who applied for this post and appeared in written examination, 30 top candidates who secure highest marks would be called for Group Discussion.
- Wherein Post Qualification Experience required is Nil, therein the final selection shall be done on the basis of merit in the written exam followed by GD/Interview .
- All the candidates obtaining same cut off marks in respective groups shall also be called for Interviews.
- An application/examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.One Thousand Only) for UR category and Rs 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) for OBC (Non Creamy layer candidates only) candidates and is payable online in the EESL account through the payment gateway as per instruction given in Procedure for applying section. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) and Internal Candiadates of EESL including outsourced employees are exempted from payment of application/ exam fee. The applicant may have to bear Bank Charges over & above the application fees, depending upon fees payment through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
- All minimum essential qualification(s) must be from UGC recognized Indian Universities/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). Diploma in Engineering qualifications (wherver applicable) should be recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education. Proof of specilization in MBA in relevant field (wherever applicable).
- Any changes in the indicated date for Computer Based Examination, shall be placed on our
website for information.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India / abroad depending on exigencies of work.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Scanned copies of passport sized photograph, and signature should be kept ready beforehand as these would be required to be uploaded at the time of filling up of online application form.
- Teaching and/ or Trainee experience period will not be counted as experience. However,training period (i.e.Management/Engineer) in a Public Sector Undertaking on regular pay scale resulting in absorption in E2/E1 in respective grades may be considered for reckoning Post Qualification Executive Experience.
- Preference may be given to the candidates having experience in Public Sector Undertakings.
- All the provisions of EESL Recruitment Rules shall be applicable on the above advertised positions.
- One candidate can apply for one post only. In case of more than one application received for any post/multiple posts, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last-one, shall be treated as null and void.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if EESL comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of EESL.
- All computations of Age, Post Qualification Experience etc., shall be as on 1st November,2019 of submission of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates working in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomus bodies should apply online and furninsh “No Objection Certificate” at the time of GD and/or Interview . However, in the event of candidates failing to produce NOC from their parent departments shall have to submit an undertaking at the time of GD and/or Interview that they will not claim any transfer benefit in case of their selection.
- Complaints attributable to compatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, nonavailability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of EESL or its systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of EESL website, i.e. www.eeslindia.org, only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for EESL, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID and/ or candidate login. Hence, candidates are requested to correspond with EESL through one email-id only.
- Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) is a Super-Energy Service Company (ESCO), which enables consumers, industries and governments to effectively manage their energy needs through energy efficient technologies. EESL is implementing the world’s largest non-subsidised energy efficiency portfolio across sectors like lighting, buildings, e-mobility, smart metering and agriculture at a scale which no organization has been able to achieve. EESL focuses on solution-driven innovation with no subsidy or capital expenditure (CAPEX). It is able to do so using its Pay-As-You-Save (PAYS) model, which obviates the need for any upfront capital investment by the consumer. The entire investment by EESL is recovered through monetised energy savings over a scheduled project period.
- EESL is promoted by the Ministry of Power Government of India as a Joint Venture of four reputed public-sector undertakings – NTPC Limited, Power Finance Corporation Limited., REC Limited, and POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited and has a net worth of over INR 8.3 billion (As per Audited Financial Results for the year ended31.03.2019).
- Universal access to sustainable energy solutions to enable a low carbon future, with significant economic and social impact.
- To enable ecosystems for responsible energy adoption with innovations and market creation approaches.
- EESL has designed an innovative business model that is transparent, scalable, flexible, and can seamlessly embrace different and emerging technologies in a manner that incentivises all stakeholders. The transparency and flexibility of the business model obviates the need for public funds as an enabler, while delivering outcomes in a time-bound manner. The business model has the power to unlock demand in sectors where none has existed before. By deploying this business model, EESL drives large scale initiatives, creating a market for transformative, future-ready solutions.
- EESL’s business model’s key pillars are Innovation, Transformation and Transparency.
click above to download
the employment notification