Last Date:04 Oct,2019
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)
Candidates willing to work on 60 contractual positions of Electrician, Machinist and Various in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) should send their applications in given format along with documents of qualification, experience, age etc to the given address on or before last date of 04-10-2019 .
Name of the post — Electrician, Machinist and Various
No of post — 60
Pay Scale — Rs.6,500-8,500/-
Matriculation OR ITI.
General Information:government jobs
- Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, a Central Govt. Public Sector Enterprise was established in the year 1958. It is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments, machines and renders turnkey Project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up which includes casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
- Internal Candidates, Trainees and Candidates who are working under contractor on the work orders awarded by HEC Ltd are exempted from the limitation of age (subject to superannuation age).
- Reservation and relaxations will be allowed in accordance with Govt. of India directives for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) / EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) & Physically Challenged candidates.
- Eligible candidates who are dependants of deceased employees of HEC or Displaced persons shall be given preference subject to other parameters being fulfilled.
- It shall consist of Written Test (30 marks) and Trade Test (70 marks). Merit list will be prepared based on candidates’ performance in both Written and Trade Tests (total 100 marks). The candidates will have to appear in the written test and Trade test at their own cost.
- Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of trade test.
- Application along with above documents is required to be sent through speed post / registered post, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No. & Name of post along with trade name at the top, to “Deputy Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn. Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, Jharkhand” latest by 04.10.2019. In case of late receipt, incomplete application, the same may summarily be rejected / cancelled.
- The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the application form, before submitting the same, as no correction will be possible / allowed later.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying for any post and payment of Processing Fee.
- The call letter indicating Registration Number, Details of Venue and guidelines for the written test/trade test will be made available on our website/email id of candidates, to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the application submitted. Please note that the Call Letter will not be sent by post. The message for downloading the call letter, etc. will be sent on the registered email id / mobile number of the candidates.
- All information regarding this advertisement will be made available on the website: http://www.hecltd.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website http://www.hecltd.com for information regarding dates of written test/trade test, downloading of call letter, result of written test/trade test etc.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
- Applications as per the above procedure will only be entertained.
- Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., is one of the leading suppliers of capital equipment in India for steel, mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. It also executes turn-key projects from concept-to-commissioning. Set-up in the year 1958, HEC has acquired expertise in its field through its more than half a century’s experience.
- With the seamless integration of its facilities, HEC is one of the largest integrated engineering complex. Sprawling in an area of around 2100,000 sq.m, HEC has facilities starting from steel melting, casting, forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing. It has its own in-house research and product development wing to deliver products suiting customers’ specifications.
- HEC is headquartered at Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand, in eastern part of India, and also has its manufacturing facilities located here. A well-suited location nearing to customer sites and proximity to the ports for import items, is an added advantage for its cost-effectiveness.
- Founded primarily to facilitate manufacture of steel plant equipment indigenously, HEC has made immense contribution in setting-up, expansion and modernization of steel plants in India. In due course, HEC had diversified to different sectors and made commendable contributions towards manufacture and supply of import-substitute products. Bestowed with the onus of making the country self-reliant for heavy engineering equipment and services, HEC continues to contribute in the nation-building endeavor.
click above to download
the employment notification