Advt. No:10-PMAY-G- 54/2016/1193
Department of Rural Development
Government of Jharkhand,
1st Floor, FFP Building, Dhurwa, Ranchi.
Department of Rural Development (RDD), Govt. of Jharkhand has been mandated to work for the upliftment of the living & financial condition of the rural population of the State. Under a Govt. of India Scheme on Housing for all by 2022, Five lakh beneficiaries will leverage the benefit of the programme by 2019 in the state for which RDD, GOJ is the Nodal Agency. Keeping in to the view of these aspects RDD is intending to constitute Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) for Pradhan MantriAwasYojna – Gramin (PMAY-G) at different level i.e., State, District & Block under the direct control of Principal Secretary/ Joint Secretary-cum Nodal officer-PMAY-G, which will look after the implementation of Rural Housing Schemes. Following are the number of posts under this PMU, along
with their designation & level/place of posting:
Govt. of Jharkhand Job Details:
1.Post Name: Block Coordinator
No of Vacancy: 263 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Accountant cum Computer Operator
No of Vacancy: 263 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- (Per month)
- Candidates are required to apply online through this link http//applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in for concerned district.
- Other medium of application will not be accepted.
- Applications which are ineligible or do not confirm to general instructions are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions carefully and apply only if they full-fill all essential qualifications & experience (post qualification) for the professional position for which they intend to appear.
- Candidates may kindly note that their experience as freelancer will not be taken into account while calculating their experience in the respective fields.
- Candidates appearing for more than one professional position are required to apply separately for each position.
- Copies of documents/certificates vis-Ã -vis educational qualifications, experience, etc. are also required before appointment subject to verification of original certificates/documents.
- Any misrepresentation or concealment of fact or submission of false information on the part of any applicant shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified.
- No correspondence or personal inquiry whatsoever in respect of the selection procedure shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised against canvassing in any form or manner. Any canvassing for or on behalf of any candidate shall render him/her ineligible/disqualified.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website http://applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in on or before 30.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification