Advt. No.: IPFT/RECTT./MAR/2017
Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology
Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology invites application for the post of 13 Scientist, Technical Assistant & Various Vacancies. Walk-In-Interview 30 March 2017.
1.Post Name: Scientist
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.40000/-
2.Post Name: Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/-
Educational Qualification:faculty opening
- For Scientist: M.Sc. in Entomology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany.
- For Technical Assistant: BCA/ Graduate in Science.
- The above positions are purely temporary on Contract Basis and co-terminus with completion of the projects and non-transferable to any other projects.
- The above positions except Consultant are initially upto 31st March, 2018 and further extendable on yearly basis based on continuation of research project(s) and subject to satisfactory performance of individual.
- The engagement of consultant/s shall be initially for a period of six months, extendable upon satisfactory performance. The upper age limit for Consultant (F&A Section) will be 62 years.
- The date for determining qualification, experience etc. shall be the date of interview. The eligible candidates may appear before the selection committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above. Candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form given below, with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the post advertised.
- The numbers of vacancies are indicative and may be increased or decreased. The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement of the Institute.
- It may please be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in IPFT.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply IPFT Vacancy: Interested Candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview along with Prescribed Application form, original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview .
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 30.03.2017 at 09.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M