Advertisement No. 5/2017
Himachal Pradesh PSC
Himachal Pradesh PSC invites application for the post of 58 Assistant Profess Â Â or, Veterinary Officer & Various Vacancies on regular basis. Apply Online before 25 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HPPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancy: 14 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6000/-
2.Post Name: Veterinary Officer
No. of Vacancy: 39 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34500/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification:faculty opening
- For Assistant Professor: BE/ B. Tech. and ME/ M. Tech. in the relevant branch of Engineering with first class or equivalent either in BE/B. Tech. or ME/ M. Tech.
- For Veterinary Officer: Degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University.
- Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) i.e. 25th April, 2017.
- The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- In service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he/ she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
How to Apply HPPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 25.04.2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 25.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification