Last Date: 26 April, 2017
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) invite application for the post of 120 Specialist Officers in Finance Account. Apply Online before 26 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OBC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)
No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.23700-42020/-
2.Post Name: Manager (FA) Chartered Accountant
No. of Vacancies: 18 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/-
Educational Qualification:govt jobs
- For Assistant Manager: Full time MBA in Finance/Full time PGDBM of 02 years with specialisation in Finance/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA/CFA from a recognised university/institutes recognised by the central government.
- For Manager (FA): Candidate should have passed the respective CA exams in 1st attempt* from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” with or without experience and age should not be more than 24 years as on the date of passing of the CA Final Examination.
- Before applying for any post the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. The decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of written test (if held), interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank on this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Only online registration of application would be accepted.
- Online applications are to be processed by a computerized system. It is essential that the application is properly and completely filled in.
- The candidates should fill the details in application correctly, particularly — name/age/qualification/caste etc. which will have direct effect on selection/non-selection. Bank takes no responsibility for rejection/non-selection due to aforesaid error.
- An application without requisite application fee/intimation charge shall not be entertained.
- The candidates must submit the self attested photocopies of all the certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if any) along with the copy of the online application form at the time of Interview.
- Candidates belonging to and applying for a post under the reserved OBC category are required to submit a Certificate regarding his/her “Community” in the prescribed format “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTMENT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA” (format available on Bank’s website along with this Notification) and the Certificate should contain the “NON-CREAMY LAYER CLAUSE”. OBC caste certificate containing the Noncreamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for as per Government Guidelines. Caste name mentioned in the certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates not producing the above certificate will not be considered under the OBC category.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and/or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this notification, including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection.
- Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and who are shortlisted for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated either by e-mail or may download the call letter from the Bank’s website. No communication/intimations regarding interviews will be sent by post. The names of candidates who are finally shortlisted for Interview will also be available on the Bank’s website www.obcindia.co.in. Applicants are requested to keep track of the same by visiting Bank’s website from time to time.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for non-receipt of intimation or inability to print call letter from the web.
How to Apply OBC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.obcindia.co.in form 07.04.2017 to 26.04.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification