Last Date:24 Sep,2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC)
ESIC Hospital Ludhiana will Conduct a Walk-In-Interview for candidates to 56 posts of Senior Resident, Specialists and Super Specialist for given project. The post is purely temporary and as per terms of concerned project.Eligible candidates may Attend this Walk-In-Interview to be conducted on 24-09-2019 (10 AM) at the given venue. Candidates will be required to produce original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
Name of the post – Senior Resident, Specialists and Super Specialist
No of post – 56
Pay Scale – As per norms
P.G. Degree or P.G. Diploma in concerned Specialty.
General Information:upsc notifications
- The eligible and desirous – fulfilling the educational qualifications/ eligibility conditions should appear for walk-in-interview with their application along with one set of self-attested copies of the relevant documents in support of age, qualifications, Attempt certificate, Marks Sheet, Degree, MCI/ State Registration, SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificate & Experience certificate etc. and two recent passport size photographs. The candidate who is currently in the employment must bring experience certificate/ NOC (working certificate) failing which his/ her candidature liable to rejection.
- Applicants are advised to report to the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Bharat Nagar, Ludhiana on 24.09.2019 accordingly for interview as mentioned above upto 10.00 AM and candidates who will report after prescribed time are liable for rejection.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview
- Senior Residents under Residency Scheme for three years subject to renewal/ extension every year for ESIC Model Hospital, Ludhiana.
- One post is reserved for Person with Disability as per Centre Govt. Rules & remaining are for all eligible candidates.
- If no eligible candidates are available against the respective categories mentioned as above, then any candidate may be considered for walk-in-interview irrespective of category, for engaging Senior Residents for 39 days extendable by another 39 days subject to fulfillment of Essential Qualifications and other conditions.
- For Senior Resident (Casualty), Post Graduate Degree in General Medicine will also be considered.
- All candidates must fulfill the essential qualifications as on date of interview.
- The Appointing Authority reserves the rights to change the date of interview and/or cancel the offer/advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
- Number of above vacancies may increase/decrease.
- Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community certificate in prescribed proforma vide Govt. Of India, Department of Personnel Training OM No. 36012/22/93-EST (SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified vide OM No.- 36033/3/2004 Estt. (Res.) dated 09/3/2004 or the latest notification of the Government of India if any failing which the benefit of reservation/ relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/ correspondence will be entertained.
- Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. The fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is a Statutory Body and Administrative Ministry is Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
- In March 1943, Dr.B R Ambedkar was appointed by the Government of India to create a report on the health insurance scheme for industrial workers. The report became the basis for the Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948.The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 envisaged an integrated need based social insurance scheme that would protect the interest of workers in contingencies such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent physical disablement, death due to employment injury resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity. The Act also guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependents. Following the promulgation of the ESI Act the Central Govt. set up the ESI Corporation to administer the Scheme. The Scheme thereafter was first implemented at Kanpur and Delhi on 24 February 1952. The Act further absolved the employers of their obligations under the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 and Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923. The benefits provided to the employees under the Act are also in conformity with ILO conventions.
- The act was initially intended for factory workers but later became applicable to all establishments having 10 or more workers. As on 31 March 2016, the total beneficiaries are 82.8 million.
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), established by ESI Act, is an autonomous corporation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. As it is a legal entity, the corporation can raise loans and take measures for discharging such loans with the prior sanction of the central government and it can acquire both movable and immovable property and all incomes from the property shall vest with the corporation. The corporation can set up hospitals either independently or in collaboration with state government or other private entities, but most of the dispensaries and hospitals are run by concerned state governments.
- The scheme was simultaneously launched at Delhi as well and the initial coverage for both the centres was 1,20,000 employees. Our first prime Minister was the first honorary insured person of the Scheme and the declaration form bearing his signature is a prized possession of the Corporation.
- Since the red letter day of 24th February in the annals of social security in India , there has been no looking back. A lighted lamp which is the logo of ESIC truly symbolises the spirit of the Scheme, lighting up lives of innumerable families of workers by replacing despair with hope and providing help in times of distress, both physical and financial.
- During the 68 years of its existence, ESIC has grown from strength to strength and the Corporation owes it, most of all, to the commitment, dedication and perseverance of persons like Prof. Adarkar and Dr. Katial.
click above to download
the employment notification