Last Date: 05 Apr,2019
Notification No: 01/2019
WEST CENTRAL RAILWAY
WEST CENTRAL RAILWAY invites applications for the post of 55 Station Master,Ticket Clerk Vacancy 2019. WEST CENTRAL RAILWAY Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the post – Station Master,Ticket Clerk
No of post – 55
Pay Scale – Level-6,5,3
12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate./Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
General Instruction:faculty opening
- Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved and /or seek age relaxation must submit/ upload requisites certificate from the competent authority in the prescribed format along with the application form itself. Otherwise, their claim for reserved status will not be entertained and the candidature/applications of such candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions for General (UR) category will be considered under General (UR) category only.
- In case wrong declaration/particulars given by the candidates, he/she is liable to be taken up under D&AR also.
- Eligible candidates should submit hard copy of application (Print Out) through proper channel to the concerned Personnel officer only. Application directly received in RRC will not be entertained.
- Decision of the Railway Recruitment Cell, Jabalpur in the matter of selection will be final.
- Notification, Template form and application format may be downloaded from the website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. -> RecruitmentRailway Recruitment CellGDCE Notification ‘GDCE Notification No: 01/2019’ OR Click on ‘GDCE Notification No: 01/2019’ link present at Important information of Home page.
- Candidate should have requisite Certificate/Degree/Mark sheet from recognized educational board or university or its equivalent. Candidates having higher educational qualification may also apply. Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the notified post are not eligible. Candidate should possesses the requisite educational/technical qualification on the date of notification and the same should be endorsed in the Service Sheet of the employees.
How To Apply:
- Eligible West Central Railway employee may apply ONLINE through website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
- Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth match with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating them.
- Candidates are further advised to visit website of WCR frequently to get the latest information or any changes about this notification. The communication with the candidates will be made through SMS & email only. Candidates are advised to provide only their own Mobile number/ e-mail ID so that they receive such communication.
- A colour photograph of size 3.5cm x 3.5cm (not older than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses should be uploaded. The photo should be only in JPEG format. Candidates may note that RRC may at any stage, reject the application for failing to upload photo or uploading old/unclear photo along with online application or for any significant variations between photographs uploaded along with online application and physical appearance of the candidate.Candidates are advised to bring one copy of the same photograph along with Hall Ticket/e–Call Letter and original valid Photo ID at the time of examination. They are also advised to keep 3 copies of the same photograph for further use.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Unique Registration Number will be generated and issued to each candidate. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date.
- Candidate should obtain at least 2 printouts of the applications. One copy to be retained by the candidate and other submitted as mentioned in Para 9 below.
- After obtaining the printout of application candidates should put their signature at the space provided.
- He should enclose required enclosures as stated in Para – 7.11 with the application and submit the application to his Controlling Officer by 08.04.2019 failing which candidature will be cancelled.
- he West Central Railway with its headquarters at Jabalpur comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of erstwhile Central Railway and Kota division of erstwhile Western Railway. The formal gazette notification announcing the formation of this new zonal railway was issued on 4th July 2002 by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.
- Jabalpur Division- Itarsi (excluding) – Manikpur (excluding) Double line Non-electrified BG Sec.; Bina (excluding) – Katni Double line Electrified BG Sec.; Katni – Singrauli (excluding) Single line Non-electrified BG Sec.; & Satna – Rewa Single line Non-electrified BG Sec.
- Bhopal Division- Khandwa (excluding) – Itarsi Double line Electrified BG Sec.; Itarsi – Bina Double line Electrified BG Sec.; Bina – Guna Single line Electrified BG Sec.; Guna – Gwalior (excluding) Single line Non-electrified BG Sec.; Ruthiyai – Maksi (excluding) Single line Non-electrified BG Sec.
- Kota Division- Nagda (excluding) – Mathura (excluding) Double line Electrified BG Sec; Kota – Ruthiyai (excluding) Single line Electrified BG Sec.; Kota – Chanderiya Single line Non-electrified BG Sec.
- West Central Railway has two major marshalling yards at New Katni Jn. And Itarsi Jn. It also has three electric loco sheds at New Katni (having holding of 188 Locomotives), Itarsi ( with holding of 189 Locomotives), and Tuglakabad (holding of 227 Locomotives), with a total fleet of 604 electric locomotives (as on Jan. 2017) and two diesel loco sheds at New katni (having holding of 229 Locomotives), and Itarsi ( with holding of 170 Locomotives), with a total fleet of 399 diesel locomotives (as on Jan. 2017) to keep the traffic moving on its routes, To keep the fleet of nearly 1003 locomotives in good fettle all the time is a mammoth task and a challenge which is successfully met by this railway. In addition there is a Coach Rehabilitation Workshop at Bhopal and a Wagon Repair Workshop at Kota which are engaged in the activity of heavy repairs to passenger coaches and POH of goods wagons especially of oil tank wagons. Coach Rehabilitation Workshop, Bhopal has re-furbished Model rakes having state-of-the-art features and passenger facilities/comforts for Mahamana Express (inaugurated on 22 Jan 2016). Prioritizing safety in operations, West Central Railway became the first zone of Indian Railways to eliminate all its unmanned level crossings by 31 Aug, 2015.
click above to download
the employment notification