Last Date:25 Apr,2019
NOTIFICATION No. – RO.No.74/18
Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (APTRANSCO)
APTRANSCO is inviting application from eligible candidates to apply for 171 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer.Interested and Eligible Candidates may made their application from 26-03-2019 to 25-04-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Name of the post – Assistant Executive Engineer
No of post – 171
Pay Scale – Rs 60155 – 92965
BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee.
- The candidate should not furnish any false tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
- Candidates called for verification of certificates will be required to furnish documentary proof in evidence of the following as and when called for.
- Age: Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent.
- Qualification of BE/B.Tech/AMIE or equivalent from any recognized University in India.
- Permanent Community certificate issued by MRO in original or Original caste certificate issued by Revenue Officer not less than the rank of MRO issued on or after 01.07.2018 in respect of SC/ST & BC candidates clearly indicating the Sub-Caste and group.
- Physically Handicapped certificate indicating the minimum 40% of disability for PH-OH & VH and > 75% for HH issued by the concerned competent medical board.
- Study Certificate / Residential Certificate issued by the Officer of the Revenue Department not below the rank of Tahsildar in independent charge of Mandal as the case may be.
- Candidates will be required to appear for written test as and when conducted at their own cost.
- Admission for written test or calling the qualified candidates in the written test to furnish documentary proof does not confer any right for appointment.
- The degrees awarded by the Universities/institutions that are recognized by the U.G.C, D.E.C (Under IGNOU) and AICTE as the case
shall only be considered.
- The decision of the Selection Committee/APTRANSCO is final in selection and allotment of candidates.
- If the particulars furnished in the online Application Form do not tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- The persons already in Government Service/autonomous bodies/other Corporations etc.. whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees must take print out of the application after properly filled and get it endorsed by his/her employer and keep it with him/her ready, so as to, submit the same as and when called for.
How To Apply:
- Payment of fee through Payment Gateway (Bill Desk/Atom). Candidates need to visit the payment link on website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in and provide basic details like Name, Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth and Community (BC,SC,ST,OC) and whether Physically Handicapped (PH).Based on the details of community and other details, system will indicate the fee applicable. The candidates have to pay the indicated fee and obtain a receipt with JOURNAL NUMBER printed on it.
- After Payment of fee the applicant has to visit the website http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in and access the online application form. APTRANSCO can provide link to this website on APTRANSCO website. The applicant has to provide details of JOURNAL NUMBER given on the payment receipt to access the application form. The candidate has to fill all the relevant details and upload “scanned copy of passport photo with signature below the photo” and submit to the system. ON successful submission system will alert the applicant to download pdf document containing the details submitted by the applicant with unique application number (Reference ID) as acknowledgment.
- The Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (APTRANSCO) is the electric power transmission company of Andhra Pradesh state in India.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh enacted the AP Electricity Reforms Act in 1998. As a result, in early 1999 the existing company, APSEB, was unbundled into Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) and Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APTRANSCO). APTRANSCO was further unbundled into “Transmission Corporation” and four “Distribution Companies” (DISCOMS).
- From February 1999 to June 2005 APTRANSCO was the single buyer of electrical power in the state, purchasing power from generators and selling it to DISCOMs in accordance with the terms and conditions of the individual power purchase agreements (PPAs) at bulk supply tariff rates. Subsequently, in accordance with the Third Transfer Scheme notified by GoAP, APTRANSCO has ceased power trading but has retained control of power transmission system operations.
- APTRANSCO and DISCOMs owned and operated transmission lines from 400 kV to 11 kV are 231,127 circuit kilometres excluding the HT lines owned and operated by Power Grid Corporation of India in the state. The spread of high voltage transmission lines (≥ 11 kV) is such that it can form a square matrix of area 1.93 km2 (i.e. on average, at least one HT line within 0.7 km vicinity) in 160,205 km2 total area of the state. DISCOMs owned and operated LT lines (below 11 kV) are 292,158 circuit kilometres. Therefore, there are at least one HT or LT line availability on average within the vicinity of 306 meters in the entire state. However, to 31 July 2015, the maximum peak load met was only 6847 MW, and the annual energy supplied was 48,323 million kWh during the year 2014-15. The huge installed capacity of the transmission network and the substations is being underutilised with a low demand factor.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form