Last Date:28 July,2019
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB)
APCOB aka Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 54 Staff Assistant. Apply Online before 28 July 2019. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.apcob.org
Name of the post – Staff Assistant
No of post – 54
Pay Scale – 11765 – 31540/-
Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above.
General Instruction:karnataka government jobs
- As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and completely.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank shall be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, viz., uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to show originals and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
- A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation under BC Category, that, he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 1.6.2019. The BC Certificate containing the creamy layer status should have been issued during the period of 1 year prior to 1.6.2019.
- Candidates already in employment should produce ‘no objection certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the State should apply.
- The decision of the Bank in all aspects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages, culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate, shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the power vested with it under the byelaws and Service Regulations of the Bank and it also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of the recruitment process, or as deemed necessary by the Bank at any stage.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the document(s) to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates,delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- The requests of the applicants seeking marks obtained by them in the online test/interview will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Hyderabad only.
- Bank takes no responsibility for any certificate/remittance sent separately by candidate.
- No Candidate is permitted to use calculator, Mobiles, papers or any other such instruments during the examination. The candidates will appear for the written examination/interview at the allotted centers at their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/loss etc. of any nature.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd., was formed with the merger of the Andhra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Vijayawada and the Hyderabad Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Hyderabad and started functioning from the 4th August, 1963 with its Head Quarters located at Hyderabad.
- The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd., (APCOB) is a Scheduled Bank established in the cooperative sector with State Govt. partnership. The Golden Jubilee of APCOB was celebrated in the year 2013.
- A distinct feature of APCOB and its affiliated cooperative credit structure is that it encompasses the operations of the Long Term cooperative credit structure ever since amalgamation of the Long Term credit structure during the year 1987 at ground level and in the year 1994 at Apex/State level under the single window credit delivery system. The cooperative credit structure, thus, today serves the Short, Medium & Long term credit requirements of the farmers. At the Primary level, the PACS not only provide credit facilities but also cater to the other needs of the farmers viz. Inputs (seeds, fertilisers, pesticides), storage of produce, marketing, consumer goods etc., as a virtual one stop shop for all requirements of the farmers and rural community.
- Consequent bifurcation of the Andhra Pradesh State, the Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd., has been reorganized/reconstituted into new Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., for the state of Telangana and residual Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd., for the State of Andhra Pradesh. The two reconstituted/reorganized banks started functioning w.e.f 02.04.2015. In the process of the reorganization of Andhra Pradesh, the APCOB has relocated its headquarters to CRDA region of Vijayawada and started functioning w.e.f. 24.08.2016.
- At Apex /State level APCOB is functioning with 15 branches and its headquarters is situated at Governorpet. The APCOB as a leader of cooperative credit structure not only provide has been offering all types of banking services to its clients.
- 1987 Primary Agriculture Credit Societies located in all Mandal headquarters and major villages in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- 13 District Cooperative Central Banks with 395 branches located in district headquarters and small towns of Andhra Pradesh.
- APCOB is a Scheduled Bank, included in the Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India Act.,1934 w.e.f 16th July, 1966.
- The Single Window Credit Delivery System in Andhra Pradesh was implemented by the merger of PADBs with DCCBs, re-organization of about 6,100 PACS into 4,464 PACS and re-organization of DCCBs on the basis of one DCCB for one District. This was formally implemented w.e.f. 01-04-1987.
- The Andhra Pradesh Co-op Central Agricultural Development Bank (APCCADB) was merged with APCOB on 30-04-1994. Consequent to the merger of Primary Agricultural Development Banks (PADB) with DCCBs and APCCADB with APCOB, leads to growth in the Share Capital and resources base of the Bank.
- At the instance of Govt. Of India and State Government, various measures like re-schedulement of loans, Prime Ministerâ€™s relief package, Agriculture Debt Waiver, Debt Relief Scheme, 2008, AP Debt Redemption Scheme-2014, etc., were implemented to alleviate the farming community. Also, these schemes aided to strengthen the financial position of entire Co-operative Credit Structure (CCS).
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form