Last Date:15 July,2019
Ref No. : BL/Rect/T&V/FTC/Travel/Chennai/01
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Balmer Lawrie i nvites Application for the post of Assistant Manager(Travel). Apply Online before 24 July 2019. Balmer Lawrie Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Name of the post – Assistant Manager(Travel)
No of post – 01
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Graduate(anydiscipline),/MTM or Equivalent/ MBA/ PGDM/ Graduate Engineer
General Conditions:tamilnadu govt employment
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- The job description mentioned is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be misleading or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- The Candidates should correctly enter the Start Date & End Date in DD.MM.YYYY FORMAT for work experience details as the same shall be reckoned for checking eligibility against Post Qualification relevant Experience. If any data not entered or incorrectly entered, the application shall be rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of appropriate Court only.
- The applicant must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be sent through email only. Balmer Lawrie shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement, his/her candidature may be cancelled.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- Any communication as regards extension of last date of application shall be published on the Company’s website only.
- Any information or communication with regard to the advertisement related to the position or changes in the minimum requirements, terms & conditions, extension of last date of application, cancellation of the advertisement etc. shall be published on the Company’s website only. So the candidates must check the Company’s website for updated details.
- The application process will be closed at 11:59 pm on the last date for submission of applications.
- No Correspondence shall be entertained by the Company with regard to recruitment.
- Please note that no applications sent directly over email or telephone will be entertained. Interested applicants have to necessarily apply online on our website for the position. APPLICATIONS NOT RECEIVED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Any query with regard to the application process may be sought by putting a feedback in the http://balmerlawrie.com/feedback link.
- The court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
How To Apply:
- Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link:https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#.
- After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
- In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening between 0000 hours on 10 July, 2019 till 2359 hours on 24 July, 2019.
- Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
- Driven by the spirit of entrepreneurship, two enterprising Scotsmen Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie sowed the seeds of this company at Kolkata on 1st February, 1867. History goes…a coin was tossed…Balmer won…Balmer’s name preceded in the Firm incorporated and thus was born Balmer Lawrie.
- There was hardly any business where Balmer Lawrie did not delve into in its formative years, whether it was from Tea to Shipping, Insurance to Banking or Trading to Manufacturing. The company has left a mark of its own at every step of its remarkable corporate journey.
- Today, Balmer Lawrie is a Mini-Ratna-I Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas of India. It has six Strategic Business Units – Industrial Packaging, Greases & Lubricants, Leather Chemicals, Travel & Vacations, Logistics and Refinery & Oil Field Services, with offices spread across the country and abroad. Balmer Lawrie has grown enormously in the last 152 years and has become the market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It has very well responded to the demands of an ever changing environment and has taken full advantage of every opportunity to innovate.Balmer Lawrie also grew inorganically through various JVs over the period of time.
- Founded by two Scotsmen, Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in Kolkata, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm on 1st February 1867. Traversing the 152 years gone by, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna – I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, with a turnover of Rs. 1857 crores and a profit of Rs. 280 crores. Along with its five Joint Ventures and two subsidiaries in India and abroad, today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors. Balmer Lawrie is a market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It also has significant presence in most other businesses, it operates, viz, Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure etc. In its 152 years of existence, Balmer Lawrie has been successfully responding to the demands of an ever changing environment, leveraging every change as an opportunity to innovate and emerge a leader in industry.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form