Last Date:15 May,2019
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
ICFRE Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education invites application for the post of 54 Scientist B. Apply before 15 May,2019. Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is http://icfre.gov.in
Name of the post – Scientist B
No of post – 54
Pay Scale – Rs 56100 – 177500
M.Sc Degree OR B.E./B. Tech. degree in Agricultural Engineering/Civil Engineering.
General Instruction:government doctor jobs
- Online submission of application can only be made at website http://recruitment.icfre.gov.in .Detailed instructions are available at this website. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only through website http://recruitment.icfre.gov.in from 10 A.M. on 01.04.2019 to 05 P.M. on 15.05.2019. No other mode of applications submission will be accepted.
- Candidate who wish to apply for more than one post must apply separately for each post (only one post from each Group).
- In the event of any information being found false or incorrect at any stage, or not satisfying the eligibility criteria according to the requirement of the relative advertisement, candidature/appointment shall be cancelled/terminated.
- No request for withdrawal of candidature after finally submission of applications will be entertained.
- Admit Cards will be available on the website before 30 days from the date of written examination and can be downloaded by the candidate before the date of examination.Please visit the website regularly for updates.
- No hard copy of admit cards will be sent to the candidates.
- The SC/ST/Divyang/Woman candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- A Non-refundable application fees and processing fee of Rs. 1500/- is to be deposited by the candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories. This fee is to be paid online only. No other mode of payment of application fee is acceptable.
- Posts are temporary in nature but likely to continue further.
- The Director General, ICFRE reserves the right to increase or decrease the posts or not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reasons.
- The age relaxation for categories i.e. SC, ST, OBC and Divyang are provided automatically by the system, based on the details furnished in online application form.As per Government of India norms, there will be 05 years relaxation in maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates, 03 years relaxation in maximum age limit for OBC (non creamy layer) candidates and 10 years relaxation in maximum age limit for Divyang candidates. The crucial date for age calculation will be the last date of receipt of application.
- In case, the candidate is claiming age relaxation as an ICFRE Permanent Employee category, it is mandatory to attach relevant Service Experience Certificate (mentioning name, present designation/post, present pay level as per 7th CPC, present location/office address, date of appointment, length of service rendered after appointment etc.) on official letter head from competent authority in the online application form.
- Legal disputes, if any, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court in the state of Uttarakhand.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for written examination, whose applications will be found suitable after the necessary scrutiny of their photo, signature and other documents, which should be clearly visible. Applicants whose applications will be rejected, their list will be made available on the website, mentioning reasons for rejection
- All the applications received within due date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for short-listing by a screening committee and only the candidates recommended by the screening committee will be called for appearing in the written examination.
- No request with respect to the change in any data submitted by the candidates in the online application form will be entertained once it is finally submitted.
- Translation ambiguity, if any, can be resolved to the English version.
- The mere fact that a candidate has been called for written examination and/or interview does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ICFRE.The candidate must note that if his/her ineligibility is detected at any stage before or after the written examination and/or interview or if the conditions prescribed in the Rules and Instructions given in the advertisement or any other additional information/documents called for at any stage are not complied with within the time specified therein, his/her candidature will be liable for cancellation. The ICFRE will not be responsible for cancellation of candidature on this account.
- Based on the merit, the candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/ EWS are also eligible to be considered against the un-reserved vacancies, if no relaxation in age and no relaxation in qualifying marks in written examination has been availed by such reserved category candidates. If any concession in age and relaxation in qualifying standard is availed, such candidates will be eligible for consideration only against vacancies reserved for them.
- Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Divyangjan must ensure they are entitled to such reservation/relaxation as per eligibility prescribed in the Rules/Notice.
- In case the claim of candidates regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/EWS/Divyangjan is found to be incorrect, it may render them liable to be disqualified by the Council/ICFRE and their candidature will stand cancelled.
- In case of any discrepancy (spelling or surname etc.) in name or father’s name of the candidate, he/she will be required to submit an original affidavit indicating the discrepancy and certifying the correct name along with other supporting documents at the time of their submission.
- A candidate must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defects likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties as an officer of the service.ICFRE may prescribe the medical tests, if required.
- The journey of ICFRE was initiated way back towards the end of the nineteenth century with the advent of scientific forestry in India and the establishment of the Forest School in Dehradun in 1878. It was on 5th June 1906 subsequently that the Imperial Forest Research Institute was founded by Government of India for taking forward forestry research in the country. In 1986 the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education or ICFRE was formed as an umbrella organisation for taking care of forestry research, education and extension needs of the country. Finally on 1st June 1991, the ICFRE was declared an autonomous Council under the then Ministry of Environment and Forests and registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- Presently, ICFRE with its Headquarters at Dehradun is an apex body in the national forestry research system that promotes and undertakes need based forestry research extension.
- The Council has a pan India presence with its 9 Regional Research Institutes and 5 Centers in different bio-geographical regions of the country. Each Institute has a history of its own and under the umbrella of ICFRE are directing and managing research, extension and education in forestry sector in the states under their jurisdiction. The regional research Institutes are located at Jodhpur, Dehradun, Shimla, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Jorhat and Jabalpur, and the centres are at Agartala, Aizawl, Allahabad, Chhindwara and Visakhapatnam.
- To achieve long-term ecological stability, sustainable development and economic security through conservation and scientific management of forest ecosystems.
- To generate, advance and disseminate scientific knowledge and technologies for ecological security, improved productivity, livelihoods enhancement and sustainable use of forest resources through forestry research and education.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form