Last Date:10 April,2019
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
RCFL aka Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Invites applications for the post of 50 Operator Trainee Vacancy 2019. RCFL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rcfltd.com
Name of the post – Operator Trainee
No of post – 50
Pay Scale – 22,000-60,000/- (Per Month)
Full time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and NCVT in the AO (CP) trade OR Full time & regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology with 55% marks.
General Instructions:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found apparently eligible, based on the online application data. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. RCFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of written / online test / trade test / pre-employment medical test through e-mail (on the email id provided by them) in the application form. Candidates submitting more
than one application will be disqualified.
- The candidates should specify an active mobile phone number which will be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for written / online test / Trade test if applicable.
- For appearing for the written / online test, the outstation SC/ST candidates and for all candidates shortlisted on basis of written/ online test for appearing for the trade test, travelling expenses will be reimbursed to and fro II sleeper class/bus (restricted to second sleeper class Rail Fare) fare by the shortest route on production of the ticket (on the basis of correspondence address provided in the application form only) (beyond local train limit).The reimbursement will be made through electronic mode only and candidate must have valid & active Bank details such as Account Number, IFSC code, MICR code & PAN number.
- If any Candidate is found not eligible to appear Written/Online Test /Trade Test,then, he will not be eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses.
- If any candidate is found ineligible to appear for written / online test, then he will not be paid any Travelling allowance.
- The Online Application shall be deemed to be submitted only upon receipt of Application Fee (as applicable) and upload of recent Photograph / Signature.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to complete the registration process,pay application fee online (as applicable) and final submission of online application sufficiently in advance before the last date so as to avoid the possibility of disconnection /inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- We hereby caution the general public not to fall prey to the dubious agencies/organizations/individuals/aiming at fleecing money from the innocent public. Don’t believe any advertisement/job announcement of RCF Ltd. circulated through e-mail, social media etc. Please rely on information hosted on our website www.rcfltd.com for any job/career related information pertaining to RCF Ltd.
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company with about 80% of its equity held by the Government of India. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM from Mumbai. Government of India has accorded “Mini-Ratna” status to RCF.
- RCF is one of the earliest units set up in the country with a vision of growth in fertilizer production for food security. It manufactures Urea, Complex Fertilizers, Bio-fertilizers, Micro-nutrients, 100 per cent water soluble fertilizers, soil conditioners and a wide range of Industrial Chemicals. It produces 23 lac MT Urea, 6.5 lac MT Complex fertilizers and 1.6 lac MT of Industrial Chemicals every year. The company is a household name in rural India with brands “Ujjwala” (urea) and “Suphala” (complex fertilizers) which carry a high brand equity. RCF has countrywide marketing network in all major states. Apart from the own manufactured products, the Company is also engaged in marketing of SSP and imported fertilizer inputs like, DAP, MOP & NPK fertilizers. Besides fertilizer products, RCF also produces almost twenty industrial chemicals that are important for the manufacture of dyes, solvents, leather, pharmaceuticals and a host of other industrial products.
- Chemicals essential for every industry from food and drugs to Synthetic fibres, from textiles and cement to pesticides and paints; from explosives to specialty solvents and dye stock are produced by RCF. RCF also pioneered the manufacture of basic chemicals such a Methanol, Ammonia, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Methylamines, Dimethyl Formamide and Dimethyl acetamide, Formic Acid, Argon in India. Today RCF is the only manufacturer of Dimethyl Formamide in India.
- RCF has always striven for upkeep of the plants through modernizing and upgrading technology. Revamping and de-bottlenecking is the secret that has kept the company thriving for five decades. As part of modernization, RCF has recently modernized its Ammonia – I, Nitric Acid, Methanol and ANP plants. This has facilitated plants to sustain operations and meet technological challenges of improved efficiency, lower energy consumption and maintain environmental norms. It has also resulted in company achieving the highest standards of safety and product quality.
- Safety is paramount important factor of RCF work culture. Safety work culture is always practiced in RCF. Depending upon the job scope and sensitivity of job, Safety Work Permits (Class I and Class II) are issued for carrying out the job. Training of safety practices, use of Personal Protective Equipment, rescue operations, fire fighting methods are imparted not only to RCF personnel but also to the contractor personnel in various training sessions including refresher courses. RCF also has a disaster management plan in place in case of exigencies.
- At the root of every successful product and project is a strong R&D base and its sound planning, innovative ideas and perfect project management. Product development is a continuous process at RCF. Advanced technical equipment and highly skilled technicians enhance the values of innovation.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form