Last Date:23 April,2019
Advt No : Admn/Estt/04/2018-AIIMS.JDH
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur Invites applications for the post of 110 Stenographer, Medical Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply online before 23 April 2019. AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Name of the post – Stenographer, Medical Officer & Various
No of post – 110
Pay Scale – 25500- 81100/-, 35400-112400/-
Graduate, Diploma, 12th.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information is available on the website. The last date of online submission of applications is 23rd April, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with
proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
- The On-line application will close 23rd April, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one posts, he/she is required to fill the form separately through On-line mode only.
- The Candidate must ensure that their recent Photo with Name, selected Government approved Photo ID which you will bring to enter Examination Venue and Signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Jodhpur prescribed and in that case,your application will be rejected. The candidates are requested to be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
- Probation period: The period of probation is Two years.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
- If required, Computer Base Online exam/ Off-line exam will be held in Jodhpur, However, AIIMS Jodhpur reserves the right to hold examination any other places also.
- The AIIMS Jodhpur reserves the right to cancel a Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another center. AIIMS, Jodhpur also reserves the right to divert candidates of any center to some other Centre with the Region or outside to take the examination.
- In anticipation of the huge number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility criteria etc. may not be undertaken at the time of examination. Therefore, the application may be accepted provisionally only.The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible, before applying. Candidature will be cancelled if any information or claim is not found substantiated when the scrutiny of documents is undertaken by the AIIMS, Jodhpur after the Examination. AIIMS, Jodhpur decision shall be final in this regards.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the detailed instruction contained in this notice, which is also available on the website of the www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in, carefully before applying.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date, issued by the competent authority.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format, available on AIIMS, Jodhpur website, from their office at the time of Document Verification, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years uring the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
- AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
- These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.
- The former capital of Marwar state – Jodhpur, was founded in 1459 by Rao Jodha Jodhpur city was built as a result of warring brothers and the second largest city of Rajasthan State.Jodhpur is one of the leading centres for cattle, camels, salt and agriculture crops. Mehrangarh – the massive fort came first and around the fort – grew the city of Jodhpur protected by a high stone wall with seven gates (Nagauri Gate, Merati Gate, Sojati Gate, Jalori Gate, Siwanchi Gate and Chand Pol) and countless bastions. Today – the city has grown on all sides of Mehrangarh Fort, to become the second largest city of Rajasthan.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form