The Directorate of Education(S), Manipur hereby invites applications in the prescribed format from willing and eligible candidates for recruitment of Primary Teacher(SSA) under SarvaShikshaAbhiyan(SSA).
Name of Post- Primary Teacher(SSA)
No of post- 489
Post Code- PT(SSA)
a) 10+2 (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in ElementaryÂ Education (by whatever name known) from recognized University/Institute/Board.
- 10+2 (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education(byÂ whatever name known) from recognized University/ Institute/Board, in accordance with theÂ NCTE(Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations,2002.
- 10+2(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of ElementaryÂ Education(B.EI.Ed.) from recognized University/ Institute/Board.
- 10+2(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education(SpecialÂ Education) from recognized University/ Institute/Board.
- Graduation with two year Diploma in Elementary Education(by whatever name known) fromÂ recognized University/ Institute/Board.
b) Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test-I(TET-I) conducted by State Government or any other agency approved by NCTE.public sector recruitment
- Commissioner, Education(S), Government of Manipur.
- State Project Director, SSA, Manipur.
- Director,DIPR, Manipur- for wide publicity.
- Additional Director of Employment Exchange, Manipur, Lamphelpat- with the request to instruct the Employment Exchange offices in the State to sponsor willing and eligible candidates within the stipulated time.
- Additional Director,Education(S) (Valley/Hills), Manipur.
- Administrative Officer, Directorate of Education(S), Manipur – for taking necessary action for uploading the Notification on the Department’s website.
- News Editor,AIR/DDK/ISTV/Impact TV- for inclusion of the Notification as news item.
- Editor, SangaiExpress(English)/Poknapham(Manipuri)- for publication of the Notification as a paid item.
- Notice Board.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to N.Praveen Singh, Director of Education(S), Manipur on or before 27.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27.06.2016.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form