ADVERTISEMENT NO: 12/SPSC/2016
SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
OLD TOURISM COMPLEX, M.G.MARG, GANGTOK, SIKKIM — 737101
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 03Â (three) posts of Sub-Fire Officer on temporary regular basis in PB-2 of 9300-34800Â plus Grade Pay of 3800/- under Fire & Emergency Services Department,Â Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment.Â However, during the period of Probation/Apprenticeship/Training, pay shallÂ be governed by Notification No: 489/GEN/DOP dated: 31.10.2011.
1. Post Name- Sub-Fire Officer
No of Vacancy- 03 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay- Rs. 3800/-
- Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in. The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the officeÂ of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 am. to 03:30Â pm along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited toÂ ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against anyÂ other purpose.
- The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim PublicÂ Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on orÂ before 03.00 pm. on 16.06.2016.
- No application submitted after 03.00 pm. on 16.06.2016 will be accepted. SPSCÂ will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. AÂ DROP BOX has been provided for the convenience of the candidates in the SPSCÂ Office.
- One stamp size photograph should be affixed on the application form in the spaceÂ provided and two identical stamp size photographs with the candidates name on the backÂ side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form.Â Before filling the application form, candidate should go through theÂ advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms. Those claiming reservationÂ should categorically specify the categories to which he/she belongs in the boxÂ provided in the application form.
- Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interviewÂ in the ratio as fixed by the Notification. No TA/DA is admissible for attending theÂ examination/Interview.
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admittedÂ by the Commission viz. Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purelyÂ provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, onÂ verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates doÂ not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will beÂ cancelled by the Commission without notice.
How to Apply SPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 16.06.2016.sarkari naukri
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form