Last Date:10 July,2019
Advt. No. : MMTC/P&O/2019/01
MMTC Limited invites application for the post of 47 Deputy Manager, Senior Manager & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 10 July 2019. MMTC Limited Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.mmtclimited.com
Name of the post — Deputy Manager, Senior Manager & Various
No of post — 47
Pay Scale — 40000 – 2,60,000/-
Graduate, B.E./B.Tech, MBA, CA, LLB.
General Conditions:bank jobs
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be full-time regular from the Universities /Institutes, recognized by the UGC/AICTE or appropriate statutory/ regulatory bodies, wherever applicable.
- For computations of age / minimum experience requirement shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 10-07-2019. The date of declaration of result / issuance of marks sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience, on a post / level, wherever applicable, shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute, for submission at the time of interview.
- PWD candidates will be permitted to engage Scribe in accordance with the Govt. norms prescribed in this regard and they have to make their own arrangements for the same.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and/or screening test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards /criteria. Management may also relax / lower the qualifying standards / criteria in case suitable candidates are not available.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / modify the number of vacancies and recruitment process, if deemed necessary in the interest of the Company, with or without further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. MMTC is not liable to compensate the applicant for consequential damages if any.
- While applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in
- all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms including requisite experience and / or that he / she has found to have furnished any incorrect / false/tampered information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcomings(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his / her candidature.
- Any proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi Courts / Tribunals / Forums shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government organizations / PSUs must forward their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview. In case the candidate fails to do so, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Selection process may include written test and/ or personal interview.
- Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the Written Test/ Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
- The weightages for test and interview shall be in the ratio of 80:20, wherever written examination is held for particular post.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to age, Qualifications, Caste, Experience & Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Authorities as prescribed under the rules of MMTC.
- Established in 1963, MMTC is a leading international trading company of India with a turnover of around Rs. 12,500 crore.
- MMTC is the first Public Sector Enterprise to be accorded the status of “FIVE STAR EXPORT HOUSE” by Government of India for long standing contribution to exports.
- MMTC continues as the canalized agency for export of Iron ore, Manganese ore & Chrome ore. MMTC is also one of the three canalizing agencies for import of urea. Presently, MMTC is one of the nominated agencies for import of gold and silver.
- Its vast international trade network, which includes a wholly owned subsidiary in Singapore covers almost all countries in Asia, Europe, Africa, America etc. giving MMTC global market coverage.
- MMTC Limited continues to be a leader in mineral exports for over five decades now. With its comprehensive infrastructural set up to handle minerals, the company provides full logistic support from procurement, quality control to guaranteed timely deliveries of minerals from different ports, through a wide network of its regional and port offices in India, as well as international subsidiary in Singapore.
- MMTC’s performance in mineral trade has been acknowledged by the CAPEXIL (Chemicals and Allied Products Export Promotion Council of Govt. of India) by conferring the nation’s highest award for excellence in minerals exports consecutively for the last 22years.
- MMTC has been consistently striving to enhance its competitiveness in the area of value addition. MMTC has provided further fillip to value addition of minerals by setting up MMTC’s co-promoted 1.1. Million tpa Steel plant viz., Neelachal Ispat Nigam Ltd. (NINL), which consumes over 2.2 million tons of various types of minerals on annual basis arranged mainly by MMTC.
- Contributing to the welfare of communities in which it operates is a natural element of MMTC’s activities. MMTC activities are aligned to the “Millennium Development Goals” laid down by the Govt. of India towards eradication of extreme hunger and poverty, achieve universal primary education, promote gender equality and empower women, ensure environmental sustainability and develop a global partnership for development. MMTC continues its unstinted efforts to promote clean environment and scientific development of mines as also support the government relief measures in natural calamities.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form