Last Date:19 August,2019
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 46 Specialist Officers. Apply Online before 19 August 2019. Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Name of the post – Specialist Officers
No of post – 46
Pay Scale – 31705 – 45950/-, 42020 – 51490/-
Graduate, LLB, B.E./B.Tech, CA/ICWA.
General Conditions:delhi sarkari naukri
- The above number of vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the Bank, subject to availability of suitable candidates. The candidates belonging to reserved category for which no reservation has been announced are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved categories. However they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions of unreserved category.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their candidature at all the stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Bank will verify eligibility once the candidate has qualified for the interview.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Bank’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Bank is not responsible for any postal delay or technical reasons.
- The recruitment in Bank of Maharashtra is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment through this Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Bank will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
- Employees working in Government /Semi-Government Undertaking will have to produce “ No Objection Certificate” at the time of GD/interview.
- The application must be submitted on-line through Bank`s website (https://bankofmaharashtra.in)
- Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/School leaving certificate and age as on 30.06.2019 should be mentioned.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of One year active service from the date of joining. Their confirmation in the Bank`s service will be decided in terms of the provision of the Bank of Maharashtra (Officers) Service Regulations.
- Candidates applying under reserved category should submit the related certificates in the format prescribed by the Government of India. Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per extant guidelines of Government of India.
- Print copy of on line application with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc. should be submitted to The Asstt. General Manager (HRM) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 so as to reach on or before 29.08.2019. Post
applied for must be written on the envelope clearly. Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained.
- The Selection for the post of Specialist Officers are on the basis of short-listing, and Personal Interview.Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to relax the eligibility criteria, in case sufficient suitable candidates are not available, change other modalities of selection process i.e. age, experience required, job profile etc. if required shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track
record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. In case the ratio of number of vacancies to the number of eligible applicants exceeds 1:4, written examination shall be conducted if deemed fit. ( The center & address of the venue, time and date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call
letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost.) The details of short-listed candidates for personal interview will be displayed through Bank’s website. Request for change of centre will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/add/cancel the date, time, centre, venue for the and /or interview or hold supplementary selection process on particular date /session /venue/ centre / for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- Preliminary screening /short listing with reference to candidate’s qualifications, suitability / experience etc.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in personal interview. Total marks allotted for interview are 100. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of candidates. Candidates have to secure minimum marks as mentioned below.
- Mere eligibility / admission for Interview / pass in interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has
suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
- Candidates should mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum one suggested herein above and should attach attested copies of the certificates in support thereof. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the s/interview after preliminary screening /short listing with reference to candidate’s qualifications / suitability and experience etc.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure / hold supplementary process, if necessary. The changes, if any shall be intimated to the candidates though Bank’s website / registered email in advance.
- When called for Interview, candidates have to bring submit original of documents for verifications.Candidates will not be allowed to participate Interview without production of the original documents.
- The candidate called for Interview will be informed through Bank’s website/registered email/SMS as per information provided by them in the application. Though bank puts maximum efforts to send the communication by e-mail/SMS, if any candidate do not receive the same due to technical reason, bank shall not be responsible for non-receipt of communication by the candidate. The candidates are advised to visit Bank’s website frequently for updates.
- Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 87.74% of the total shares.The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1897 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
- The bank was founded by V. G. Kale and D. K. Sathe and registered as a banking company on 16 September 1935 at Pune.
- The bank was registered on 16 September 1935 with an authorised capital of 1 million, and began business on 8 February 1936. Bank’s financial assistance to small units has given birth to many of today’s industrial houses. After nationalization in 1969, the bank expanded rapidly.
- Narendra Singh who had assumed the office of Chairman and Managing Director from 1 February 2012, left his office on 30 September 2013 on attaining superannuation. Sushil Muhnot was the Chairman and Managing Director before Ravindra Prabhakar Marathe. Ravindra Prabhakar Marathe was the MD and CEO before A.S. Rajiv. A.S.Rajiv became the managing director and chief executive officer on 1st December 2018.
- The bank attained autonomous status in 1998. As a result, the bank has limited interference of Government bureaucracy in its decision making process and internal affairs.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form