Last Date:18 November,2019
Advt. No. : P&A/18 (204)/2018 Vol II (B)
Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 45 Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Commercial Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 18 November 2019. Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cochinshipyard.com
Name of the post – Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Commercial Assistant & Various
No of post – 45
Pay Scale – 23500 – 77000/-, 22500 – 73750/-, 21300 – 69840/-
10th, Diploma, ITI.
General Instruction:government doctor jobs
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Definition of Ex-serviceman: Ex-serviceman is a person (a) who has served in any rank whether as combatant or non-combatant in a Regular Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Union, and (i) who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after earning his or her pension; or (ii) who has been relieved from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; or (iii) who has been released from such service as a result of reduction in establishment;
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. However, Cochin Shipyard shall not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time shall not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process prior to Phase II shall not be allowed to attend the Phase-II selection.
- No travelling allowance shall be paid to any candidates for appearing for the Objective type test. However, SC/ST/PwBD candidates appearing for the Phase II
shall be reimbursed single to & fro sleeper class rail/bus fare as admissible for the post as per company rules by the shortest route from the mailing address mentioned in their online application form to Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi on production of proof. Candidates claiming travel re-imbursement are required to submit the copy of front page of Savings bank passbook with account number and
IFSC code, at the time of certificate verification and the eligible amount of reimbursement shall be credited to their bank account through NEFT. Reimbursement of travel fare shall only be made to those candidates who submit the above details. However, at the time of certificate verification prior to Phase II, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the notified eligibility conditions,
he/she shall neither be allowed to attend Phase II nor paid any travelling allowance.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility shall be entertained.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. They shall be informed by E-mail/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com to download call letter. Schedule of the selection shall be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS/E-mail/CSL website (Careers page).
- Mere submission of application through online and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Appointment of selected candidates shall be subject to verification of character and antecedents, and verification of caste certificates if applicable.
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by Shipyard and medical fitness further subject to certification by the Medical Officer of CSL.
- CSL shall not bear any liability on account of salary/leave salary/gratuity/pension contribution etc, if any of previous employment of any candidate already working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings.
- Wait lists shall be maintained for all posts and shall be operated only in the event of occurrence of a vacancy caused by non-joining of a candidate from the rank list within the date of joining as stipulated in the offer of appointment issued to the candidate, OR, where a candidate joins the post and in the event of separation of a person on account of death or resignation from the post during the period of one year from the date of joining in CSL. The validity period of the wait list shall be upto one year from date of publication of results or date of joining as stipulated in the offer of appointment issued to the candidates, whichever is earlier, unless a fresh notification for the same post is issued. Vacancy which arose as stated above shall not be treated as a fresh vacancy and the actual number of posts filled up against this notification shall under no circumstances exceed the number of vacancies indicated in this notification.
- Notwithstanding the above or any other conditions, CSL reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies notified. Further, the filling up of the notified vacancies shall be subject to the suitability of candidates in the rank list, availability of projects and job requirements. CSL reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us e-mail email@example.com.
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India.It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
- Of the services provided by the shipyard are building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers. Presently it is building the first indigenous aircraft carriers for the Indian Navy, the INS Vikrant.
- Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in 1972 as a Government of India company, with the first phase of facilities coming online in 1982. The company has Miniratna status.The yard has facilities to build vessels up to 1.1 lakh tons and repair vessels up to 1.25 lakh tons, the largest such facilities in India. In August 2012, the Government of India announced plans of divestment to raise capital of Rs. 15 billion (15,000 million Rupees) for further expansion through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) towards the end of the fiscal year.However, this did not materialise until August 2017, when the company conducted its IPO and listed its shares on the BSE and NSE.
- The government finalised the decision of stake sale on 18 November 2015. 33.9 million (33.9 million) shares of face value Rs. 10 Each will be sold, out of which the government is holding 113,000 shares while the others are fresh equity.
- The shipyard also trains graduate engineers in marine engineering.Around one hundred students are trained each year.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form