Last Date:01 December,2019
Advt No : HCL/HR/Graduate Apprentice/2019-20
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
HCL invites application for the posts of 45 Apprentice Vacancy 2019 from B.E./B.Tech pass candidates interested in Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Vacancy opening. Follow this article for HCL Apprentice Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Vacancy.
Name of the post – Graduate Apprentice Trainee
No of post – 45
Pay Scale – 9000/- (Per Month)
04 years full time Degree course form any Institute recognized by AICTE in Relevant Discipline.
General Instruction:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Before applying in HCL website, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement and has enrolled in NATS.
- Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the birth certificate / Certificate of Class X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
- Having successful submission of registration on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and on HCL website (www.hindustancopper.com) does not entitle one to be eligible to appear for documents verification process or any subsequent step(s). Verification of credentials shall be done prior to final selection and in case any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired eligibility criteria, the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidature of candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or even after execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship, if any information provided by the candidate during the registration on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and in HCL online platform is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria so mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection of candidates will be based on the details provided by the candidate, hence it is necessary that the applicants furnish accurate, full and correctinformation during registration on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and HCL online web portal. Furnishing wrong / false / incomplete information will lead to disqualification and the HCL will NOT be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing such wrong / false information by the candidate.
- Request for change of mailing address / category / discipline / qualification once declared during registration on the NATS / HCL web portal will not be entertained.
- Candidates who had undergone or is undergoing Apprenticeship or is presently in employment after attainment of qualification shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Graduate Apprentice.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- HCL reserves the right to change the number of seats and / or cancel / restrict / modify / alter the engagement process of Apprentices, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason.
- HCL does not give any commitment/assurance on providing permanent/temporary employment to Apprentices on successful completion of Apprenticeship period.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in). Further, they have to apply in the online portal of HCL at www.hindustancopper.com.
- No other mode of application would be accepted.
- Candidate may select a place [i.e., Unit (either KCC or ICC or MCP)] for document verification of his choice.
- Caste / Category as mentioned at the time of registration on the NATS web portal and HCL web portal shall remain unaltered during the entire Apprenticeship period. Category as provided at the time of registration in respect of the General/SC/ST/OBC candidates cannot be changed thereafter and no benefit of other category reservation will subsequently be made admissible at any stage of the selection process.
- The eligible candidates are required to mention the ‘Total Marks and Marks obtained in the qualifying exam throughout the semesters in 4 years Degree’. In case semester results are declared in Grade Point Average then ‘Total Marks and Marks Obtained shall be converted and provided as per norms of the Institute / University’.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail / HCL website only. All information regarding Verification of documents, Call letters, etc. shall be provided through E-mail /HCL website only. No hardcopy mailing shall be done by the HCL. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of any correspondence shall be that of the candidate. The HCL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid / wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to SPAM / BULK mail folder etc.
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector enterprise of the Government of India was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being India’s only vertically integrated copper producing company encompassing mining, beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal.
- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.
- The Company markets copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products, such as anode slime (containing gold, silver, etc.), copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. In normal practice, more than 90% of the sales revenue is generated from cathode and continuous cast copper rods. In concluded financial year 2016-17, as per provisional estimates, the Company has earned a net profit of Rs 61.94 crore against a sales turnover of Rs 1216.94 crore. HCL’s mines and plants are spread across five operating Units, one each in the States of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat as named below:-
Khetri Copper Complex (KCC) at Khetrinagar, Rajasthan
Indian Copper Complex (ICC) at Ghatsila, Jharkhand
Malanjkhand Copper Project (MCP) at Malanjkhand, Madhya Pradesh
Taloja Copper Project (TCP) at Taloja, Maharashtra
Gujarat Copper Project (GCP) at Jhagadia, Gujarat
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form