Last Date:16 Nov,2019
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER)
SAMEER is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 28 contractual posts of Apprentice Trainee.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 16-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Apprentice Trainee
No of post – 28
Pay Scale – 10500
Graduate – BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering/Computer Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks, Diploma – Three years Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Chemical Engineering with Minimum 55% Marks.
General Condition:government jobs
- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai, is an Autonomous premier Research & Development organization of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electro-magnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centers at Chennai, Kolkata Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
- SAMEER wishes to engage GRADUATE and DIPLOMA APPRENTICE TRAINEES ( 1 Year) under the Apprentice Act for undergoing training in SAMEER, with a view to give such knowledge as he/she needs to become a skilled engineer. The details of the positions are as follows.
- Candidates may have to appear for a written test with objective type of questions.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing for the written test/interview.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- No interim queries will be entertained.
How To Apply:
- Applications for Graduate Apprentice will be accepted ONLINE ONLY. All interested candidates must login to http://recruitment.sameer.gov.in till midnight of 16.11.2019. Instructions for filling the forms are available on the same link. Once candidate fills the online information, he/she can edit it as he/she wants. Finally the applicant must click FINAL SUBMIT and a PDF form will be generated. All candidates are required to get a print out of the PDF file and bring along with all the originals and a set of photo copy of all the documents when they come for the written test / interview.
- Without the print out of the online submitted form, the candidates will not be to permit to appear for the written test /interview.
- Diploma Apprentice can appear directly for the Walk in interview as per the schedule given above.
- SAMEER was set up as an autonomous R & D laboratory at Mumbai under the then Department of Electronics, Government of India with a broad mandate to undertake R & D work in the areas of Microwave Engineering and Electromagnetic Engineering Technology. It is an offshoot of the special microwave products unit (SMPU) set up in 1977 at the TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH (TIFR), Mumbai. SAMEER, Mumbai was setup in 1984.
- The centre of Electromagnetics, Chennai of the then Department of Electronics (DOE) was merged with SAMEER in 1987.
- SAMEER Kolkata centre was set up in 1994 for research & Development in Millimetrewave Technology.
- A new centre is being established at Navi Mumbai campus of SAMEER for augmentation of EMI/EMC FACILITY for CE Marking of Electronics products.
- To achieve excellence in application oriented research in the areas of Microwave /RF Electronics and Electromagnetics.
- Research & Development activities in the areas of its expertise.
- Engage in product development driven by technology and user requirement.
- Develop expertise in areas of competence.
- Become multi disciplinary institution and to carter to diversified applications for Rf and microwave areas.
- Become a non hierarchical organization empowering people at all levels with appropriate authority and accountability.
- SAMEER is committed to meeting user agencies requirement by providing world-class technology and services. Continuous improvement and teamwork will guide our pursuit for excellence.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form