Northern Coalfields Limited(NCL)
NCL aka Northern Coalfields Limited invites Application for the post of 441 Trade Apprentice. Apply Online before 12 November 2018. NCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.nclcil.in
Name of the post — Trade Apprentice
No of post — 441
Pay Scale — Not Specified
8th, 10th, ITI.
NOTE:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has recently made an official advertisement through its web portal for filling the vacant positions available under the designations of Welder, Electrician, and Fitter posts with a total of 441 vacancies. This engagement has been made under the Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2018-2019, so that ITI passed applicants are eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates can submit their application only through online mode from 6th October 2018 to 12th November 2018. Other details about this NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
- Candidates who get selected under the above mentioned posts will be provided with a monthly stipend as per the rules and regulations followed in Apprentice Act, 1961.
- Candidates were shortlisted purely based on their academic marks obtained in the minimum educational qualification as prescribed in the official notification.
- Since it is an Apprentice Recruitment, no need of paying any application fees.
- Individuals satisfied with the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for Northern Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment 2018 through online mode. The steps involved in online application process is as listed below,
- First of all applicants have to register in the web portal, apprenticeship.gov.in
- After the registration process, candidates will get a 10 digit Apprentice portal Registration Number
- Now log on to the official website of NCL, nclcil.in
- Click Careers-> Apprenticeship Training to see all the latest apprentice jobs
- Download the advertisement “Apprenticeship Training Notification 2018-2019”
- Read all the eligibility requirements mentioned in the advertisement
- Click “ NCL Online Application Apprenticeship Trainee Training 2018-2019”
- Start filling the application form with all the required details
- Enter the 10 digit Apprentice portal Registration Number carefully without any mistakes
- Upload the scanned copies of all the necessary documents asked in the application form
- Check all the details once again and click “Submit Form” button
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:06-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:12-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://nclcil.in form 06.10.2018 to 12.11.2018 and Candidates may also register Apprentice Portal.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form