Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board(CGVYAPAM)
CGVYAPAM aka Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board invites application for the posts of 25 Assistant Vacancy 2018. CGVYAPAM Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Name of the post — Assistant
No of post — 25
Pay Scale — Level -4
Graduate Degree with 45% marks for UR Category and 40% marks for reserved category form recognized university with Computer Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) Certificate and Knowledge of MS-Word and Internet and Hindi typing speed 5000 Keys in 01 Hour.
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM)has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of 25 Assistant Posts. The willing aspirants can apply online on or before the closing date i.e 23 Oct 2018. Interested aspirants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment a process like details of posts, educational qualification, selection a process, important dates, age limit etc.
- The willing applicants may apply online through an Official website from 05 Oct 2018 to 23 Oct 2018. After filling an application form and pay an application fee. Aspirants should read the complete advertisement for more details.
- Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- For unreserved category applicants have to pay an exam fee of Rs.350/- and for Rs.250/- for OBC aspirants and for reserved /PH/ Women aspirants have to pay Rs.200/- through Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking.Applicants must have completed graduation degree with 45% marks for General Category and 40% marks for SC/category from a recognized university with Computer Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) Certificate and also having Knowledge of MS-Word and Internet and Hindi typing speed 5000 Keys in 01 Hour.
- Computer Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) Certificate and Knowledge of MS-Word and Internet.
- him/her Hindi typing speed 5000 Keys in 01 Hour.
- All reserved category candidates ie. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women/Ex Servicemen/Widows etc (as applicable) are being selected for said post/s as per existing Govt. policy/rules.
- Applicants who are screened for applicability /eligibility are being selected as per organization policy/rules depending on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Skill Test -1. Shortlisting of applications. 2. Written Test. 3. Skill Test /Personality Test.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:05-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:23-10-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through CG Vyapam’s website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ from 05.10.2018 to 23.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form