Last Date:05 September,2019
Advt. No. :07/2019
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
NFL aka National Fertilizers Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 41 Worker (Non – Executives) Vacancy 2019. NFL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.nationalfertilizers.com
Name of the post – Worker (Non – Executives)
No of post – 41
Pay Scale – 21500 – 52000/-, 23000 – 56500/
10th, ITI, Graduate.
Important Instruction:delhi sarkari naukri
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their online applications.
- While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies as on 31.07.2019 shall be required to produce “Permission letter / No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of document verification from their employer indicating permission from the Management for them to apply for the post applied for in NFL. Such candidates, if offered appointment, shall be required to submit proper & unconditional “Relieving Memo./Discharge Order/Release Order” from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join.
- Candidates in online application form have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station, convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him in any Court of Law.
- Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
- The minimum educational qualification is the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL‟s decision on all the matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of shortlisting or selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. shall be final & binding. No queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that NFL is satisfied about candidates‟ eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, Caste/PwBD/ExSM etc. Candidates, if shortlisted, would be required to bring in original all certificates at the time of document verification, failing which they may not be issued offer of appointment / allowed to join. In case it is detected at any stage (even during employment) that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has furnished false or incorrect or incomplete information or given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible and the candidature / appointment of the candidate will be liable to be cancelled or terminated forthwith, if recruited, without making any reference.
- Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever, if need so arises. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on
suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of the vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID as the same is mandatorily required for registration for online applications. Candidates are also advised to keep the E-mail ID as well as Mobile Number, as filled-in in their online application form, active for at least one & a half year from cutoff date i.e. 31.07.2019. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once submitted. All future information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through e-mail/SMS to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their online application data. Responsibility of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any delay in communication/inactiveness of the E-mail ID, loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID submitted by the candidate in online application form and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Candidates shortlisted based on the marks secured in online examination and found prima-facie eligible based on the online application submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the Selection Process. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly visit “Careers” head on our website – www.nationalfertilizers.com for the updated information on the selection process.
- Candidates should retain their copy of online Application Form and/or Pay in e-receipt and Admit Card for future reference as they will be asked to produce it at the document verification.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFL‟s website www.nationalfertilizers.com under the head “Careers”. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NFL website regularly for latest update with regard to this advertisement.
- The advertised posts being Non – Executive (Worker) level posts, selection of the candidates for appointment shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in online test and subject to verification of certificates/testimonials etc. Candidates selected to these posts shall be reporting to the Supervisory Staff of respective Department / Section.
- Separate merit list will be drawn for General/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test. Candidates would be required to score minimum 50% marks i.e. 75 or more marks in online test and all such candidates would be empanelled Unit-DisciplineCategory wise in order of merit.
- In case two or more candidates score equal marks in the online examination, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidates born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list. The candidates having prescribed
minimum basic qualification will be considered as senior to the candidates having higher qualification like Degree, Diploma, Post-Graduation, MBA, etc. for drawing up merit list.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates can be considered under general standard of merit against the un-reserved posts provided no relaxation in age, minimum educational qualification marks etc. is availed of/extended to them. Thus, candidates availing relaxation will be considered against reserved positions within their category in order of merit. PwBD and ExSM candidates, if found suitable, will be considered against reserved vacancy irrespective of their position in the Merit List (in order of merit within the category) on horizontal reservation policy. However, a PwBD candidate availing of only age relaxation will be entitled to be first considered against unreserved post, in order of merit in the select list, before being considered against a reserved post.
- NFL, a Schedule ‘A’ & a Mini Ratna (Category-I) Company, having its registered office at New Delhi was incorporated on 23rd August 1974. Its Corporate Office is at NOIDA (U.P). It has an authorized capital of Rs. 1000 crore and a paid up capital of Rs. 490.58 crore out of which Government of India’s share is 74.71 % and 25.29 % is held by financial institutions & others.
- The company has a Vision i.e. “to be a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond with commitment to all stakeholders” and a mission “to be a dynamic organization committed to serve the farming community and other customers to their satisfaction through timely supply of fertilizers and other products & services; continually striving to achieve the highest standards in quality, safety, ethics, professionalism, energy conservation with a concern for ecology and maximizing returns to stakeholders”.
- NFL has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants viz. Nangal & Bathinda plants in Punjab, Panipat plant in Haryana and two plants at Vijaipur at District Guna, in Madhya Pradesh. The Panipat, Bathinda & Nangal plants were revamped for feed stock conversion from Fuel Oil to Natural Gas, an eco-friendly fuel during 2012-13 / 2013-14. Vijaipur plants of the company were also revamped for energy savings & capacity enhancement during 2012-13, thus increasing its total annual capacity from 20.66 LMT from 17.29 LMT, an increase of 20%. The company currently has a total annual installed capacity of 35.68 LMT (Re-assessed capacity of 32.31 LMT) & is the 2nd largest producer of Urea in the country with a share of about 16% of total Urea production in the country.
- Company has a Bio-Fertilizers Plant at Vijaipur with a capacity of 600 tonnes of solid & liquid Bio-Fertilizers to produce three strains of Bio-Fertilizers viz. PSB, Rhizobium and Azotobacter are produced.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form