Government of India(Centre for Cultural Resources and Training)
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, Government of India invites application for the post of 400 Jr & Sr Fellow. Apply before 16 October 2018. Government of India Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.india.gov.in
Name of the post — Jr & Sr Fellow
No of post — 400
Pay Scale — Rs.10,000/- PM,Rs.20.000/-PM.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be rejected summarily.
- An Expert-Committee comprising experts in different fields constituted by the Ministry of Culture,Government of India, will evaluate all the applicants on the basis of their applications and project proposals; and shortlist the most meritorious among them. Shortlisted candidates for Junior Fellowship will be called for an interview/personal talk by the Expert Committee which will select a maximum of 200 candidates for the award of Junior Fellowships, for the financial year(2018-19) in different fields/areas taken together. The total number ofJunior Fellowship for the year 2018-19 is 200.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and venue of the interview/personal talk on the email address provided by them in their application. The candidates are required to remember their e-mail, password.
- The names of the candidates finally selected for the award of Junior Fellowship under this Scheme will be posted on the website of CCRT & Ministg of Culture after the selection process is completed and the selection is approved by the Ministry of Culture.
- The list of selected candidates will be posted on CCRT’s website www.ccrtindia.gov.in. & Ministm of
- Culture website www.indiaculture.nic.in.
- If a candidate who is awarded Fellowship is found ineligible for it at any later stage, the Fellowship so awarded to him/her will be cancelled & money released to him/her will be recovered.
- The awardees will submit six-monthly progress reports. In cases where such reports are not received on time, further releases of the Fellowship amount will be withheld.
- The selected candidates will have to undertake academic or application oriented research work on projects for which they have been awarded the Fellowship. They will complete their projects within two
- years and submit the same to CCRTlMinistg of Culture. Extension of time for a maximum of three months will be permissible with the approval of Ministry of Culture and without any additional financial
- liability to the Government.
- A mid–term review/assessment of the progress in each case will be carried out after one year and further continuance of Fellowship will depend on such review/ assessment.
- In the event of any legal dispute/proceedings concerning this project/scheme takes place, the matter will be dealt within the jurisdiction of Delhi High Court only.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:18-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:16-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at CCRT’s website (https://indiaculture.nic.in/) from 18 Sep 2018 to 16 Oct 2018. After applying online applicants need to send the print out of online application form along with project synopsis in the chosen language by to Director, CCRT, 15A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form