ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2018 (132) Dated: 07/09//2018
Chief General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 11500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Finance Department of DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant experience and working with Govt. Sector/PSU on Direct Recruitment basis as per the following:
Name of the post — General Manager & Assistant Manager
No of post — 02
Pay Scale — Rs.29100-54500,20600-46500
The candidate should be CA/ICWA with working knowledge of handling financial matters of
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 03/10/2018.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on DMRC website after 25/10/2018 along with other details like venue, time, etc.
- The interview will be held by the Second week of November, 2018 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website). The selection process will consist of Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions, for interview, displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final results will be declared by Third week of November, 2018. (Tentatively).
PAY AND EMOLUMENTS:
The pay & emoluments for the post of DGM/Finance shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA/Lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
How to apply:
- The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel, along with the copies of APARs, for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the under mentioned address, by the stipulated date. The applications received after due date, will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates shortlisted for Screening Process will be advised through DMRC website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement of train fare, by ACIII tier.
- Application Format: Please see Annexure (I).
- The duly filled in application form should be sent, in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently — Name of Post, latest by 03/10/2018, by speed post at the following address.
Last date of receipt of filled in application is:03-10-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification