Last Date:18 April,2019
Advt No : 02/2019
National Fertilizers Limited – NFL
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
NFL aka National Fertilizers Limited invites application for the post of 40 Marketing Representative Vacancy 2019. NFL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.nationalfertilizers.com
Name of the post – Marketing Representative
No of post – 40
Pay Scale – 9500- 19500
B.Sc. (Agriculture) with 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
General Instruction:latest andhra govt jobs
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their online applications.
- While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies as on 28.02.2019 shall be required to produce „Permission letter / No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of document verification from their employer indicating permission from the
Management for them to apply for the post of Accounts Assistant in NFL. Such candidates, if offered appointment, shall be required to submit proper & unconditional “Relieving Memo./Discharge Order/Release Order” from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed
- Candidates in online application form have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station, convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him in any Court of Law.
- Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
- No claim of possession of equivalent educational qualification(s) other than advertised educational qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years and irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
Candidates having CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree, however, shall invariably produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview.
- The minimum educational qualification is the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL‟s decision on all the matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of shortlisting or selection,cancellation of the selection process etc. shall be final & binding. No queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that NFL is satisfied about candidate‟s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, Caste/PwBD/ExSM/EWS etc. Candidates, if shortlisted, would be required to bring in original all certificates at the time of document verification, failing which they may not be issued offer of appointment / allowed to join. In case it is detected at any stage (even during employment) that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has furnished false or incorrect or incomplete information or given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible and the candidature / appointment of the candidate will be liable to be cancelled or terminated forthwith, if recruited, without making any reference.
- Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever, if need so arises.Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of the vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted based on the marks secured in online examination and found prima-facie eligible based on the online application submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of examination, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the Selection Process. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly visit www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Marketing Representative-2019 for the updated information on the selection process.
- For queries, candidates may visit the site and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section. Candidates have to ascertain themselves their eligibility vis-à-vis advertised criteria for a post for which they are applying. Other queries, if any, may be addressed to the email@example.com or on Helpline No. +91- 9870389444 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM only on working days.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than Englishlanguage advertised in Newspaper/Employment News/Website, English version given in the website www.nationalfertilizers.com will prevail.
- NFL, a Schedule ‘A’ & a Mini Ratna (Category-I) Company, having its registered office at New Delhi was incorporated on 23rd August 1974. Its Corporate Office is at NOIDA (U.P). It has an authorized capital of Rs. 1000 crore and a paid up capital of Rs. 490.58 crore out of which Government of India’s share is 74.71 % and 25.29 % is held by financial institutions & others.
- The company has a Vision i.e. “to be a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond with commitment to all stakeholders” and a mission “to be a dynamic organization committed to serve the farming community and other customers to their satisfaction through timely supply of fertilizers and other products & services; continually striving to achieve the highest standards in quality, safety, ethics, professionalism, energy conservation with a concern for ecology and maximizing returns to stakeholders”.
- NFL has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants viz. Nangal & Bathinda plants in Punjab, Panipat plant in Haryana and two plants at Vijaipur at District Guna, in Madhya Pradesh. The Panipat, Bathinda & Nangal plants were revamped for feed stock conversion from Fuel Oil to Natural Gas, an eco-friendly fuel during 2012-13 / 2013-14. Vijaipur plants of the company were also revamped for energy savings & capacity enhancement during 2012-13, thus increasing its total annual capacity from 20.66 LMT from 17.29 LMT, an increase of 20%. The company currently has a total annual installed capacity of 35.68 LMT (Re-assessed capacity of 32.31 LMT) & is the 2nd largest producer of Urea in the country with a share of about 16% of total Urea production in the country.
- Company has a Bio-Fertilizers Plant at Vijaipur with a capacity of 600 tonnes of solid & liquid Bio-Fertilizers to produce three strains of Bio-Fertilizers viz. PSB, Rhizobium and Azotobacter are produced.
- NFL is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Neem Coated Urea, three strains of Bio-Fertilizers (solid & liquid) and other allied Industrial products like Ammonia, Nitric Acid, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Nitrate. The brand name of the company is popularly known in the market as ‘KISAN’.
- The company has also started production of certified seeds under its Seeds Multiplication Program for sale under its own brand name as Kisan Beej.
- Apart from manufacturing business, the company is also expanding its business, in a consistent & phased manner, by way of imports and trading of various agro-inputs like Non-Urea Fertilizers, certified seeds, Agrochemicals, Bentonite Sulphur, City compost through its existing PAN India dealer’s network under single window concept.
- NFL Marketing Network comprises of Central Marketing Office at NOIDA, three Zonal Offices at Bhopal, Lucknow & Chandigarh, 16 State & 2 UT Offices and 35 Area offices spread across the marketing territory of NFL.
- The company has 10 Soil testing laboratories (6 Static & 4 Mobile) with annual capacity of testing around 65000 samples for Macro Nutrients and 10000 samples for Micro Nutrients and are fully dedicated to the testing of soil health helping farmers to facilitate balanced fertilization.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form