Advt. No.: 21/2017
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
ECIL Post, Hyderabad—500062
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following position on contract basis initially for a period of one year having experience in Army / Navy / Air force to work at New Delhi, as per the Site requirements. The walk-in selection will be held on 12.06.2017 (Monday) at ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, B-7, DDA LOCAL SHOPPING COMPLEX, A-BLOCK RING ROAD, NARAINA, NEW DELHI —110028, Ph.No.011-25774645 /011-25777676 as per details given below:
ECIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Scientific Assistant- B
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000/- (Per Month)
Qualification and Experience:
- Should have passed Diploma in Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil Engg. Or its equivalent course in Army/Navy/Air-force.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Army/Navy/Airforce in Material movement, storage of material, monitoring of Civil and Electrical works.
- The persons in the Rank of Hawaldar in Army / Navy / Air force and above will be considered.
HOW TO ATTEND:delhi sarkari naukri
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the Walk in Selection on 12.06.2017 from 0930 hrs. to 1200 hrs. as indicated above. The eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application form along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
- The selection will be based on performance / experience etc. ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/increase/modify the vacancies notified/ recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
Venue Of Interview: ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, B-7, DDA LOCAL SHOPPING COMPLEX, A-BLOCK RING ROAD, NARAINA, NEW DELHI — 110028.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 12.06.2017 at 09.00 hrs to 13.00 hr
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form