Last Date:30 September,2019
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
HPCL aka Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 36 Technician Vacancy. Apply Online before 16 September 2019. HPCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Name of the post – Technician
No of post – 36
Pay Scale – 40000/- (Per Month)
Diploma, B.Sc. M.Sc.
General Instruction:employment news
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 01-09-2019.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id and mobile number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through registered email id only.
- The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence the application process.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
- Local candidates are encouraged to utilize the recruitment opportunity since the vacancies are based in Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of Skill Test. In case of failure to produce the NOC from the current employer at the time of Skill Test, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the Skill Test.
- Candidates need to apply for only one post as the written test for all the positions will be conducted on the same date and at the same time in all the test centers.
- Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Written test/Skill Test Call Letter will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Various intimations, schedules/ dates can be accessed through HPCL website.
- Mere issuance of written test/Skill Test call letter or reference for medical examination will not imply final selection of candidate, which may please be noted.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to Recruitment Team only through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are also requested to visit FAQs section on our website with respect to this recruitment drive. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
- HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/ contact details furnished by the candidate.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/ Skill Test, reject the application without assigning any reasons/change the number of posts.
- Selected candidates shall have all-India transfer liability.All positions involve working in three shift duties on round the clock basis in plant area. Selected candidates may also be posted in any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India.
- Reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route to examination centre for outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test/ Skill Test, shall be
made, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 kms each way. Candidates travelling from the place other than the mailing address will not be paid Travelling Allowance. Any request for change in Category (UR/SC/ ST/OBC-NC/PWD) once filled in the online application form will not be considered and accordingly concession / relaxation applicable will not be extended.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the latest caste certificate/s in prescribed format applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India & issued by the competent authority at the time of Skill Test, if called for in support of their claim.
- Candidates claiming reservation under EWS category are required to submit the requisite certificate in prescribed format issued by respective Competent Authority failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his candidature.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English. English version will prevail.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
- The candidates need to apply online for the position. Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities.
- The relevant link is available for on line submission of application under ‘Careers Opportunities’ section on www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 30-09-2019 up to 2359 hrs. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- Candidate should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this application No.is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take printout of the Online Application Form, affix recent passport size photograph, put signature at the space provided and keep safely for future reference.
- For millions of Indians, we are transforming the nation’s landscape with our energy solutions across a spectrum of needs, everyday.
- With our myriad solutions for myriad needs. With a wide compass of offerings that touch your life. A world bursting with diverse solutions to cater to your energy needs, every day.
- A world steered by innovative technology to create value for you, in every way.
- Where we consider it our duty to keep your kitchen stoves alight with clean and safe gas, all through the day.Where we take the lead to extend personalized vehicle & customer care through our retail outlets, round the clock.
- Where we provide the necessary thrust for your dreams to take flight, quite literally!
- From the food you eat to the clothes you wear, from the cosmetics you adorn to the CDs you love to listen to, there is a touch of HP in every facet of your life. We are helping the nation move ahead by addressing its energy needs with our portfolio of Power packed & Turbo charged solutions.
- Ours is a world where we believe in erasing the boundaries and welcoming everyone with open arms to be a part of our family – from differently-abled children to the elderly away from home, from girls deprived of education to youth who yearn for an opportunity for skill building. We always consider it a privilege to reach out to the communities that surround us and lend a helping hand in their development.
- In our world, we walk hand in hand with nature and live the mantra of delivering happiness, safety and sustainable growth, night and day!
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form