Last Date:25 October,2019
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
PSPCL aka Punjab State Power Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job application for the post of 5298 Assistant Lineman (ALM), LDC, Junior Engineer, Steno Typist & Various Vacancy 2019. PSPCL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.pspcl.in
Name of the post – Assistant Lineman
No of post – 3500
Pay Scale – 6400 – 20200/-
ITI in Wireman/Electrician trade and completed Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman and have experience in Electrical/ Wireman trade.
General Information:sarkari naukri
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, a power generating and distributing organization of Government of Punjab is looking for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman from the candidates who have completed Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman and have experience in Electrical/Wireman trade from any Registered factory/ Registered firm/ Registered company/ Registered Institute/ A Class Contractor of Electrical/ Wireman. Preference will be given to those candidates who have done Apprenticeship in PSPCL / PSTCL or erstwhile PSEB. If above candidates are not available, the other candidates having Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman from BBMB/ any other State etc. will be considered.
- During the probation period to be mentioned in the offer of appointment or extended probation period whichever is more, newly appointed candidates shall be paid ‘fixed monthly emoluments’ of initial pay only and will not include any Grade Pay, Dearness allowance, annual increment or any other allowance except the travelling allowance as per entitlement of the post held by such candidate. Since, Assistant Lineman comes under the category of Semi-skilled workers, the ‘fixed monthly emoluments’ for this post are comparatively less than the minimum wages fixed by Punjab Government Labour Department, Chandigarh. Therefore, Assistant Lineman is entitled to monthly wages equivalent to minimum rates of wages applicable to the category of Semi-skilled workers. However, in case of appointment of candidates already in service in PSPCL, their pay shall be protected if the ‘fixed monthly emoluments’ in the offer of appointment are lower than the pay actually drawn by them on the post on which they hold lien. But they will not be given any increment or any other allowance except TA during the probation period. When the services of PSPCL employee are regularized in that case the period spent on probation by them shall not be treated to be time spent on such post. After the completion of successful probation period, candidates shall be placed in regular scale mentioned in Point No.3 above
- For details of the required qualifications, selection process, process of application (starting & closing date) and all other terms & conditions, the candidates should visit PSPCL Website www.pspcl.in. The candidates shall apply online only through this website. The category-wise break up of number of reserved posts will also be available on the website. The candidates are advised to read the detailed instructions carefully.
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is the electricity generating and distributing company of the Government of Punjab state in India.
- PSPCL was incorporated as company on 16-04-2010 and was given the responsibility of operating and maintenance of State’s own generating projects and distribution system. The business of Generation of power of erstwhile PSEB was transferred to PSPCL.
- All the power Stations operated at their best ever plant load factor since their installation. kdfsfds Net Power generated during 2008-09 is 37222 Million units, which is more than 2006-07 by 2238 Million Units resulting of 6.40% increase in two years. The 1980 MW (3×660) Talwandi Sabo Power Project awarded to M/s Sterlite Energy Ltd. Mumbai on 4.7.08 and PPA signed on 1.9.08. Power purchase agreement with M/S GVK for installing 2×270 MW thermal power station at Goindwal Sahib signed on 26 May 2009. The foundation stone has been laid and the company has started the construction.
- 4.76 lakh new connections including 61,849 No. tubewell connections were released during 2007-09. 24 Hrs. Urban pattern supply made available to 12428 villages and 6158 Deras/ Dhanies with 5 or more houses. To help SC & BPL consumers, free monthly consumption up to 200 units allowed for connected load of 1000 watts w.e.f. 12-10-06 instead of earlier 500 watts. Strict measures have been taken to reduce power theft. Disciplinary action taken against the erring employees and 5 numbers Anti Power Theft Police Stations have been set up. New technologies like electronic meters, remote control of transformers, remote meter reading and HVDS system for AP/ Industries introduced. 20.29 lakh meters out of 55.98 lakh General/ Industrial Consumers shifted out of their premises as on 31.3.09 to curb theft of energy. All these measures have helped in reducing losses by 4% from 23.92% (2006–07) to 19.91% (2008–09) / which resulted in substantial increase in revenue. During 2007-09, 62 numbers New Grid substations erected and capacity at 132 number Grid substations augmented besides addition of 1070 circuit km. Transmission line and 149 MVAR shunt capacitors to State Grid.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form