TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
PROHIBITION & EXCISE CONSTABLE IN EXCISE DEPARTMENT
Online Recruitment Applications are invited from qualified candidates through theÂ proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) toÂ the post of Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department in the State ofÂ Telangana. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTERÂ BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objectiveÂ type. The Date of Examination will be announced later.Â Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One TimeÂ Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTRÂ already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as providedÂ in OTR.
1. Name of the Post- Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department
No. of Vacancies- 340
Scale of Pay Rs.-15,460—47,330/-
- The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars whileÂ submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to Â 4Â strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting theÂ application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, andÂ data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should,Â therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if anyÂ furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by theÂ Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up theÂ application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, theÂ candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage ofÂ recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensureÂ his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should beÂ left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications andÂ then proceed further.
I STEP: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTRÂ application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, theÂ candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears noÂ responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Last Date: 30.05.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form