Last Date:08 November,2019
Advt No : 10 of 2019-20
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC aka Odisha Public Service Commission invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 31 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Vacancy 2019. OPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.opsc.gov.in
Name of the post – Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
No of post – 31
Pay Scale – Level -12
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering form recognized University.
General Instruction:psu jobs
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be of (a) good moral character, and (b) good mental condition and sound bodily health, good physique and active habits and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity so as not to create an impairment in the due discharge of duties;
- The candidate must have Knowledge in Odia: he/she must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have:
(a)Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject; or
(b)Passed Matriculation or equivalent Examination with Odia as medium of examination in non- language subjects; or
(c)Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Govermnent; or
(d)Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department/Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para-3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads of Offices/Departments in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and obtain “No Objection Certificate”.
- If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C. from appearing at any examination/viva voce test, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s).
- Only those candidates, who possess the requisite qualifications, are within the prescribed age limit and fulfill other eligibility conditions etc. by the closing date for submission of online application form, will be considered eligible.
- A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the H.S.C. examination, is required to furnish copy of publication of the changed name in the local leading daily news paper as well as copy of notification in the Odisha Gazette in support of his/her change of name.
- Every candidate selected for appointment shall be examined by the medical board. A candidate, who does not satisfy the requirement after medical examination, shall not be appointed;
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission.
- Online applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable for rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score;
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment;
- Concessions meant for S.C., S.T. & SEBC by Birth are admissible to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha State only;
- All persons appointed under the Government of Odisha on or after 1″ January, 2005
shall not be eligible for pension as defined under sub-rule(1) of Rule-3 of the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992; but shall be covered by the new structured defined Contribution Pension Scheme in accordance with the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Amendment Rules, 2005;
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the online application will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty be imposed on the candidate as decided by the Commission;
- Mere empanelment in the select list shall not confer any right for appointment unless the Government is satisfied after making such enquiry as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- Recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the Lee Commission, and now they find place in the Constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman . The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
- The Commission has acquired varied experiences and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public services of Odisha.
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and its amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group ‘B’ posts/services carrying scale of pay of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and Group ‘A’ posts/services.
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedindgs under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1962 read with Rule 7 of the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1992.
- Advice on matters relating to promotion of officers and fixation of inter seniority etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’ carrying pay scale of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and all Group ‘A’ officers.
- Recruitment of candidates to different posts/services belonging to Group ‘B’ and above under the State Government.
- The Commision after due deliberation constitute the Interview Boards which are required to make the selection with the assistance of the Experts from the concerned subjects. The concerned administrative departments are requested to depute their representative to be present in the Interview Board.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form