Last Date:02 Nov,2019
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS)
ILBS is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 306 contractual posts of Professor, Consultant and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 02-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Professor, Consultant and Various
No of post – 306
Pay Scale – As per norms
Graduate/ GNM /MD/ DM/ DNB/ M.Ch/MS/MBBS/M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing .
General Information:latest karnataka govt jobs
- All appointments except Residents shall be on “contract basis” and will be initially for a period of ‘four years’ including a probation period of one year. The contractual appointment may be extended further based on satisfactory performance of the candidate during the initial period of four years for which a performance review will be carried out by the Institute as per the guidelines of the Institute..
- Only candidates of Indian origin are eligible to apply for any Non Faculty posts.
- All the posts(s) are contractual and based on Pay level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC for each post applicable at the Institute.
- The candidate must satisfy himself of the eligibility conditions as per the recruitment rules before applying. The recruitment rules are uploaded under the Career Opportunities. The candidates are advised to ascertain their eligibility before applying for the post. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call every candidate for interview/Written test/Skill test, even if he possess the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi. In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances except for faculty positions.
- For availing the benefits of Other Back ward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the OBC non-creamy layer certificate of Delhi State for availing the benefit. For SC/ST, the candidates are required to produce SC/ST certificate.
- The candidates applying under EWS category must attach the Income and Asset Certification in the prescribed format as per Annexure I issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India. Copy of the annexure is in given link EWS.
- The employee who has worked for more than three years continuously in this Institute shall be eligible for relaxation of age while applying for various posts in this Institute. However, the maximum limit of relaxation will be five years.
- The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
- All candidates have to apply online. Separate application has to be applied on line for each post. Application fees is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ ST,EWS and Ex-Serviceman candidates (non refundable).
- Applicants can make payment online using Credit Card or Net Banking facility. Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities. For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in.The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 2nd November, 2019.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- The Institute reserves the right to issue offer letter to the selected candidate as per the requirement of the Institute. The selected candidate or on panel may be called for review interview after six months of selection.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview/ written test/ Skill test. Candidates are expected to present themselves in the Institute for written test and / or skill test and /or interview and in case of candidates getting shortlisted after the written test and / or Skill test / and / or interview, he/ she shall appear before experts Selection Committee for the interview. No intimation shall be sent to the candidates who are not shortlisted. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay/ non recipient of communication due to lapse on part of Indian post and telegraph department.
- The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/skill test to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi as an autonomous institute, under the Societies act.
- The mission of ILBS is to become a dedicated international centre of excellence for the diagnosis, management and advanced training and research in the field of liver and biliary diseases.
- The first phase of ILBS is already functional having 180 hospital beds, 74 of which cater as intensive care (ICU) beds.
- Images : Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
- The second phase of ILBS, will add a dedicated multi-storie research complex, auditorium, guest-house, hepato-biliary oncology unit, additional beds and residential accommodation.
- The ILBS aims to provide a healthy work environment to its faculty and staff.
- ILBS is a deemed university under the UGC act and it aspires to become a unique model for an academic career both for the national and international students and the faculty.
click above to download
the employment notification