Last Date:26 August,2019
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL)
LICHFL aka LIC Housing Finance Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 300 Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager. Apply Online before 26 August 2019. LICHFL Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.lichousing.com
Name of the post – Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager
No of post – 300
Pay Scale – 13980 – 32110/-, 21270 – 50700/-, 32815 – 61670/-
Graduate, CA, MBA/PGDM.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Candidates will have to submit the online examination call letter and a photocopy of photo-identity proof at the time of online examination. Candidate has to bring original photo-identity proof for verification.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to check and satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the notification. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions are liable to be disqualified at any stage of recruitment. The fees paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate,selection and any other matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email-ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The recruiting agency may send intimation about the call letters for online examination, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances he/she should share/mention email ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online. Candidates are required to keep particulars of date of birth, educational qualifications, payment details, other personal details etc. ready as these are required to be entered in the online application.
- After applying online, the candidates should obtain a system generated print-out of the application on A-4 Size Paper and retain it after signing the same. Please do not send this print-out to LIC HFL.
- Candidates who are called for Interview will have to submit the duly signed System Generated Print-Out of the online application form and also produce original and attested Photostat copies of all relevant certificates/documents failing which their candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non-furnishing of any information will not confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future recruitment.
- Candidates can apply for only one post. If a candidate applies for more than one post, only the latest valid (completed) application/registration (higher registration number) will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Not more than one application for a post should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications/registrations, only the latest valid (completed) application/registration (higher registration number) will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be held in reserve for future recruitment. The eligible candidates will be intimated separately about the exact date & venue of the online examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any request for change of data provided during registration process will not be entertained.
- Candidates currently serving under any employment should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which, their candidature may not be considered.
- Admission to online examination is only provisional without verification of age/qualification of candidate with reference to documents. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered fabricated and/or suppresses any material information while filling up the online application form. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in the Company, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- A candidate’s admission to the online examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally accepted by LIC HFL.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all places viz. in his/her application form, call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Company in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- The candidates will appear for the online examination and/or interview at the allotted centres at their expense and risk and LIC HFL will not be responsible for any injury/losses etc. of any nature.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com) under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.01.2019 are required to log in to the LIC HFL’s website and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS/ ASSOCIATES/ASSISTANT MANAGERS”. Option is available on the page to view the Detailed Advertisement and also to Apply Online, which will redirect the candidates to the online registration page. The candidate is required to keep details
about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly.
- The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the valid and acceptable photo identity and the candidate should bring the same identity proof at the time of online examination. The certificate/mark sheets should bear the same name of the candidate. The name of the candidate’s father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate/mark sheets.
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration (text given below) as per the specifications given in “GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS” mentioned at the end.
Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- In the event of the candidate not being able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. Email/SMS indicating the provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent on the mobile number and email address provided during registration. Candidates can reopen the saved data using provisional Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if needed. The facility will be vailable for three times in all. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the data and pay fees to complete the registration process.
- LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is one of the largest housing finance (mortgage loan) companies in India having its Registered and Corporate office at Mumbai. LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA holds founder, promoter & controller status in LIC HFL Company since Year 1989. LIC HFL is associate/subsidiary company of LIC OF INDIA. The main objective of the Company is to provide long term finance to individuals for purchase or construction of house or flat for residential purpose / repair and renovation of existing flat / houses. The Company also provides finance on existing property for business / personal needs and also gives loans to professionals for purchase / construction of Clinics / Nursing Homes / Diagnostic Centres / Office Space and also for purchase of equipments. The Company also provides long term finance to persons engaged in the business of construction of houses or flats for residential purpose and to be sold by them. Now LIC OF INDIA also holds promoter & controller status in IDBI Bank Ltd from january 2019.
- The company was incorporated on June 19, 1989, under the Companies Act, 1956. It is promoted by Life Insurance Corporation of India and went public in the year 1994. The maiden global depository receipt (GDR) issue was launched in 2004. The Authorized Capital of the Company is Rs.1500 Million (Rs.150 Crores) and its paid-up Capital is Rs.1009.9 Million ( Rs.100.99 Crores). The Company is registered with National Housing Bank and listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) & Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) and its shares are traded only in Demat format. The GDR’s are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- In FY-2019, It has 9 regional offices, 23 back-offices and 273 marketing Offices across India.  It also has 2 foreign offices in Kuwait and Dubai to cater to the Non-Resident Indians in the Persian Gulf countries covering Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Its coverage of more than 450 centres. Company also has more than 12000 marketing intermediaries or agents to guide through the loan processes. It also has online home loan approvals facility through its website www.lichousing.com
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form