Last Date:18 August,2019
Advt No : IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2019/1
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
IOCL aka Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites Sarkari Job Application for the post of 176 Apprentices Vacancy 2019. IOCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.iocl.com
Name of the post – Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentices
No of post – 176
Pay Scale – 2500/- (Per Month)
10th, Diploma, ITI, Graduate.
General Instruction:government jobs
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 18.08.2019 @ 5 PM.
- Trade Apprentice – ITI at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx.
- Technician Apprentice at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect registermenunew! registermenunew.action
- Trade Apprentice Accountant at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ candidate-registration
- If the application is not submitted in line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- The last date for submission of on-line application is 18.08.2019 @ 5 PM.Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl. com or at(https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx)
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test shall be only on our website and/or by Email/SMS-alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www. iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx) ONLY.
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI /Degree/ Diploma in Engineering examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/ form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have NO obligation to offer employment to such apprentices NOR can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
How to Apply:
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 05.08.2019 from 10 AM to 18.08.2019 5 PM through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Eastern Region (Marketing Division) – FY 2019-20. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificatemas applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by Email/SMS for downloading admit card for the written test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates/not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
- As India’s flagship public sector energy major, lndianOil operates in one of the biggest and fastest-growing energy markets in the world. The many mega trends shaping the Company’s external environment include India’s high GDP growth, its growing population and urbanisation; sustainable developmental goals of clean and affordable energy to all; climate change and pollution concerns; global trends by way of growth in LNG trade; shale revolution in the US; rapidly falling costs of renewable energy; rising interest in electric mobility; and consistent improvements in energy efficiency.
- In the short to medium term, the Company is operating in a milieu that is witnessing a return to steadily rising oil prices, foreign currency fluctuations, heightened air pollution concerns, growing competition in the domestic market, policy objectives focussing on reducing import dependency, increasing energy access , and a growing demand for oil, gas and petrochemicals in the country.
- An upshot of lndianOil’s vision and its pivotal strategy to tackle the challenges and opportunities presented by a dynamic external environment has been growing integration and diversification of operations as well as global reach. Besides, the Company is committed to being a dependable partner in India’s growth story with continued investments to enhance its asset base, striving for cost optimisation across the supply chain and making its operations and offerings greener and cleaner.
- lndianOil has always attempted to fulfill its priorities on the socio-economic front while at the same ensuring sustainable growth and profitability. Besides being at the forefront in implementing key Government initiatives like the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the Company partners communities in which it works with a comprehensive CSR agenda that focusses on specific areas such as hygiene & sanitation, education & skilling, rural development, environment, sustainability, protection of national heritage and promotion of art & culture.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form