Advt. No: MMRCL/HR-Rect./2017-01
MUMBAI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
NaMTTRI Building, Plot # R-13, ‘E’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited a Joint Venture company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Colaba-Bandra-Andheri (SEEPZ) Metro Line-3 in Mumbai. MMRCL intends to appoint qualified and experienced professionals for the following posts on Deputation/ Regular basis:
MMRCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: General Manager (Internal Audits)
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.51300-73000/-
2.Post Name: Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock & Depot, M & P)
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.32900-58000/-
Educational Qualification:andhra pradesh government jobs
- For General Manager: Candidates should be graduate with first class in any discipline from recognized university and relevant experience.
- For Deputy General Manager: Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized and reputed university and relevant experience.
General: Most Important:
- Age, qualification and experience would be as on 01st February 2017.
- In case of educational qualifications, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/ AICTE; the particular Degree/ Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/ Diploma.
- For all above posts, incumbents should be proficient in working with computers and should have exposure in handling software packages like Windows, MS-Office etc.
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and the norms mentioned above on the specified dates and the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that incumbent does not fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- MMRCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MMRCL is not responsible for Loss/delay in post.
- MMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Incumbents employed in Govt. Dept. / PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of interview.
How to Apply Mumbai Metro Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through MMCL official website www.mmrcl.com from 01.02.2017 to 26.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 01.02.2017
Last Date For Submission Of MMRCL Recruitment Online Application: 26.02.2017.
click above to download
the employment notification