Last Date: 15 June, 2017
Government of West Bengal
Medinipur (West Bengal)
Sealed applications are invited from willing and eligible candidates for Purely contractual engagement in the following temporary posts under Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) Purba Medinipur as per following details:
Government of West Bengal Job Details:
1.Post Name: Block Technology Manager
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Assistant Technology Manager
No. of Vacancy: 28 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:employment news
- For Block Technology Manager: Graduate/ Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Allied Sector with computer Skill.
- For Assistant Technology Manager: Graduate/PG in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Economics/ Marketing/ Veterinary Science/ AHD/ Fisheries.
Other terms and conditions:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Selected candidates will be engaged purely on contractual basis for a period of 01(One) year subject to periodic evaluation by the ATMA Governing Board(GB).
- The tenure of engagement may however be extended thereafter on the basis of performance and ability of the individual candidates and satisfaction to the ATMA Governing Board (GB).
- The successful candidates shall not at any point of time be made permanent.
- The monthly remuneration / emoluments to the candidates will be paid from the fund under “Support to State Extension Programmes for Extension Reforms” released / to be released by the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Govt. of India from time to time.
- The engagement will be terminated with the discontinuation / withdrawal of ATMA in Purba Medinipur District/or the withdrawal of the posts whichever is earlier.
- Successful candidates engaged for the post as specified earlier shall be considered as a full time worker of the ATMA Purba Mednipur. Successful candidates shall not be allowed to work under other any organizations.
- Authority has the right to terminate the engagement at any point of time, without showing any reason, however a notice period of 01(One) month shall be given from both side before termination of engagement contract.
- The engagement will be terminated if testimonials of the candidate found to be incorrect / false in any stage in the future.
- Successful candidates selected for the post will have to execute an agreement on Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- before issue of Engagement Letter.
How to Apply Government of West Bengal Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents,two recent passport size photograph send to Office of the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn), Purba Medinipur, (ATMA Cell) Abash Bari, Tamluk, Purba Medinipur PIin-721636 on or before 15.06.2017
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 15.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification